The Student Room Group

Summer Internship Accommodation London

Hi, I am interning in London this summer - currently based in Paris - and am looking for accommodation from the middle of June until the end of august if anyone is looking to sublet something or knows any good sites. Anywhere commutable to canary wharf is ideal :-)))
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Eloooot
Hi, I am interning in London this summer - currently based in Paris - and am looking for accommodation from the middle of June until the end of august if anyone is looking to sublet something or knows any good sites. Anywhere commutable to canary wharf is ideal :-)))
Hi!! I am looking to sublet a private room in a 3-person flat at Urbanest St Pancras from the 9th June 2024 to 10th September 2024. But happy to sublet from mid-June to end of August if that is better for you.
Rent is £304 per week, all bills included.
Reply to this thread if interested!
Original post by Eloooot
Hi, I have a room available. Dean House, New Cross Road, London. It's 245 a week with bills included and the tenancy ends 7th of September. It is an ensuite and has onsite laundry as well as other amenities, you would be sharing with 4 other lovely girls and its an all-female flat. It is about a 20 minute journey to Canary Wharf via tube Please let me know if you are interested
Reply 3
Original post by Arushikataruka
Hi!! I am looking to sublet a private room in a 3-person flat at Urbanest St Pancras from the 9th June 2024 to 10th September 2024. But happy to sublet from mid-June to end of August if that is better for you.
Rent is £304 per week, all bills included.
Reply to this thread if interested!

Hi is this still available ?
Reply 4
Original post by i15

Hey I have a place at Tufnell Park from now till August 31- 850 a month. 2 stops from Kings Cross on the northern line!
Original post by i15
Hi - yes it is still available.
Reply 6
Original post by an1342
Hey I have a place at Tufnell Park from now till August 31- 850 a month. 2 stops from Kings Cross on the northern line!

Is it a student accom ? Can you pls pm me at +44 7551023955
Original post by gbansal0406
Hi, I have a room available. Dean House, New Cross Road, London. It's 245 a week with bills included and the tenancy ends 7th of September. It is an ensuite and has onsite laundry as well as other amenities, you would be sharing with 4 other lovely girls and its an all-female flat. It is about a 20 minute journey to Canary Wharf via tube Please let me know if you are interested

Is this available? We are a couple with two small dogs.
Original post by an1342

Reply 9
Original post by i15
Is it a student accom ? Can you pls pm me at +44 7551023955

just sent u a message! did u get it?
Reply 10
Original post by XavierMcNally

are u a student?
Reply 11
Original post by Arushikataruka
Hi - yes it is still available.

I cant view your private message cause I'm very new to the forum and cant access the feature. Pls whatsapp me at +44 7551023955
Original post by an1342
are u a student?

I am a PhD student yes
Reply 13
Original post by XavierMcNally
I am a PhD student yes

hey, yes but I'm not entirely sure about the dogs. my accommodation policy is that dogs are only allowed if they are service dogs.
Original post by an1342

Hi is this still available please? I am a student doing an internship in London for 8 weeks from 24/6/24 - thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending