The Student Room Group

Applying to chemistry BSc at university with predicted grades BBC

I am currently predicted a B in Biology, a B in Chemistry, and a C in Maths. I am also doing an EPQ and was wondering what universities I should apply for on my UCAS with these grades as a lot of universities require AAB or ABB and I don't want to be setting myself up for wasting a space / being rejected. I would love to apply to somewhere like York or Edinburgh but I don't think I will be offered a place as my grades are too low. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by handll
I am currently predicted a B in Biology, a B in Chemistry, and a C in Maths. I am also doing an EPQ and was wondering what universities I should apply for on my UCAS with these grades as a lot of universities require AAB or ABB and I don't want to be setting myself up for wasting a space / being rejected. I would love to apply to somewhere like York or Edinburgh but I don't think I will be offered a place as my grades are too low. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Nothing wrong with picking one or two aspirational universities if they're a grade away from what you're predicted. The rest should meet or be below your predicted grades, however.

Of course, being a contextual student may change things a bit as well, do a little bit of research and have a look.
Reply 2
Aston, Kent, Plymouth, Sheffield Hallam, Kingston, Nottingham Trent, Salford, Greenwich, Keele
Sussex or Swansea as a possible aspiration / 'risky' choice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending