The Student Room Group

foundation pharmacy

who is applying for foundation pharmacy this year?
and which unis did u apply for? :-)

Scroll to see replies

I amm I applied for Kingston,Reading,Manchester,Greenwich and DMU.
Reply 2
Keele, Reading, UEA, Portsmouth
(no foundation yr- Medway)
Original post by 5_ooo
Reply 3
Original post by jjk7
Keele, Reading, UEA, Portsmouth
(no foundation yr- Medway)

nice, have you gotten any interviews yet?
Reply 4
Original post by Samantha star
I amm I applied for Kingston,Reading,Manchester,Greenwich and DMU.

have you gotten any interviews yet?
Reply 5
Original post by 5_ooo
nice, have you gotten any interviews yet?

Just did an interview yesterday for UEA & got an offer today :smile:. With the rest, I have my Keele interview on 8 march & Medway interview on 11 march
Reply 6
Original post by jjk7
Just did an interview yesterday for UEA & got an offer today :smile:. With the rest, I have my Keele interview on 8 march & Medway interview on 11 march

ayyy thats good to hear :-)!! i have one with UEA soon and im kinda nervous bc i've never done an interview especially for foundation pharmacy 😅 were there just the general pharmacy questions and like those judgement questions?

also wishing you the best on your next interviews!!!
Reply 7
Original post by 5_ooo
ayyy thats good to hear :-)!! i have one with UEA soon and im kinda nervous bc i've never done an interview especially for foundation pharmacy 😅 were there just the general pharmacy questions and like those judgement questions?

also wishing you the best on your next interviews!!!

Thankss :smile:. The UEA interview was very laid back imo. They asked questions like why pharmacy & why the uni, to stand out more do some research about the uni E.g. any projects they did that intrigued u.

The 2nd part of interview were just scenario qs, (E.g Ur the head pharmacist, what would u do if a staff member gave a patient the wrong medication). Hope this helps :colone: good luck!!
Reply 8
Original post by jjk7
Thankss :smile:. The UEA interview was very laid back imo. They asked questions like why pharmacy & why the uni, to stand out more do some research about the uni E.g. any projects they did that intrigued u.

The 2nd part of interview were just scenario qs, (E.g Ur the head pharmacist, what would u do if a staff member gave a patient the wrong medication). Hope this helps :colone: good luck!!

ahh so it will probably go like the one i did last year... thank you! (:
Original post by 5_ooo
have you gotten any interviews yet?

No I've got an offer for Kingston doesn't require an interview and medway with a foundation also doesn't require a interview until I start 1st year
Yess I applied for Keele , Medway , Reading , Lincoln and UEA. I have my UEA one soon . Low-key kind nervous tho ahaha
Reply 11
Original post by Samantha star
No I've got an offer for Kingston doesn't require an interview and medway with a foundation also doesn't require a interview until I start 1st year

oooouh that sounds nice no interviews haha
Reply 12
Original post by random_name1234
Yess I applied for Keele , Medway , Reading , Lincoln and UEA. I have my UEA one soon . Low-key kind nervous tho ahaha

i also have my uea interview soon.. the nerves are stacking up real bad too.. but we will get through it somehow :'-)
Original post by 5_ooo
i also have my uea interview soon.. the nerves are stacking up real bad too.. but we will get through it somehow :'-)

Hi there @5_ooo :smile:

Wishing you the best of luck for your interview! I'm sure you'll smash it!

Isabella (MSc Brand Leadership)
Original post by random_name1234

Hey @random_name1234

Good luck for your interview :smile: I'm sure you'll do amazingly!

Original post by jjk7

Hey @jjk7!

I hope your interview went well :smile: By the sounds of it you absolutely smashed it!

Good luck with your application :smile:
Reply 16
Hi, when is your Medway & Reading interviews ? I applied there too:smile:

(Original post by random_name1234)
Original post by jjk7
Hi, when is your Medway & Reading interviews ? I applied there too:smile:

(Original post by random_name1234)

Hiya, I haven’t heard back from Medway or reading yet have you :smile:
Reply 18
Reading hasn’t replied yet, but I got an in person interview with Medway on 11 March
Original post by 5_ooo

I've applied for Manchester, Reading, Greenwich, Kingston and Brighton. I got rejected from manchester since i didn't meet the contextual requirements. But i have an interview for greenwich and reading next week!!! I'm so nervous.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending