The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Does anyone get an offer of graphic design from UAL CSM or LCC?

I applied in Feb and didn't hear any answer to them. I already received an interview both Chelsea and Camberwell about 3 weeks ago, but didn't get anything from LCC and CSM. I'm little bit scared if i failed it.
Havent heard anything either! applied to both csm and lcc graphics
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by skrrtskrrt123
Havent heard anything either! applied to both csm and lcc graphics

Are you an international student?
i looked at some discussions from earlier years on this. seems like csm are usually sending out answers by the end of march, even sometimes as late as in april.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Are you an international student?

yes i am! are you?
Reply 5
i looked at some discussions from earlier years on this. seems like csm are usually sending out answers by the end of march, even sometimes as late as in april.

OHh Maybe they have so many applicants i guess
Reply 6
yes i am! are you?

Yes!
Yes!

good luck!! hoping for the best 🫶
Reply 8
good luck!! hoping for the best 🫶
Good luck to you!!
Reply 9
got an offer from LCC for GMD!
Original post by li1lac
got an offer from LCC for GMD!
Congratulation! When did you get an offer? Are you an international student? Was it unconditional offer?
Reply 11
Congratulation! When did you get an offer? Are you an international student? Was it unconditional offer?

I got it back in mid feb, i am not an international student and it was a conditional :smile:
Original post by li1lac
I got it back in mid feb, i am not an international student and it was a conditional :smile:

Thank you for your reply😊
Yes, I heard back from them though my portal it's changed today on CSM graphic communication design
Original post by Anonymous #2
Yes, I heard back from them though my portal it's changed today on CSM graphic communication design

it says pending UCAS update on my portal, but there is nothing on my portal. does anyone know what that means? 😅
Original post by Anonymous
it says pending UCAS update on my portal, but there is nothing on my portal. does anyone know what that means? 😅

Does it require any qualifications? Mine was says pending Ucas and requested for a document and after that for abt 1 day I got the conditional offers
Original post by Anonymous #2
Does it require any qualifications? Mine was says pending Ucas and requested for a document and after that for abt 1 day I got the conditional offers

yes it is requesting documents!
Original post by Anonymous
yes it is requesting documents!

It might be a conditional offers! Mine has changed too and I got the update on the Ucas a few days later so good luck !!🍀
Original post by nutpisoot123
It might be a conditional offers! Mine has changed too and I got the update on the Ucas a few days later so good luck !!🍀

ahhh i wish so!! 🙏 thank you, and good luck everyone!!🩷🩷

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending