The Student Room Group

PMT GCSE mind maps

do the pmt gcse triple science mind maps have all the information i need to know for each science? because some topic mind maps seem like they lack information (especially the physics ones), but is that just because they only contain the key information we need to know?
Original post by charliehall45
do the pmt gcse triple science mind maps have all the information i need to know for each science? because some topic mind maps seem like they lack information (especially the physics ones), but is that just because they only contain the key information we need to know?

no not even. the mind maps are simply a guide for certain topics to consider exploring more into. For a more thorough understanding of the spec. watch Gcse Wright Science freescience lessons and cognito. Then memorise the pmt flashcards. But before all this make sure to memorise the kerboodle textbook and answer the questions.
Original post by battle_machine07
no not even. the mind maps are simply a guide for certain topics to consider exploring more into. For a more thorough understanding of the spec. watch Gcse Wright Science freescience lessons and cognito. Then memorise the pmt flashcards. But before all this make sure to memorise the kerboodle textbook and answer the questions.

thank you so much!! would you say the kerboodle knowledge organisers have all of the information i need to know?? don’t worry if you don’t know 😁

Quick Reply

Latest