The Student Room Group

A2 Psychology

Hi, i'm doing my psychology a level in a year (argh) so I'm trying not to even think about my coursework until I've got the AS out of the way (january 9th! shit!) but I just wondered what kind of things people are doing? I'm on the AQA syllabus and I THINK I have to think of the topic myself (I guess I should probably have checked the syllabus before posting this hey.. Sorry!) X
Reply 1
fionah
(I guess I should probably have checked the syllabus before posting this hey.. Sorry!) X

indeed...
Reply 2
There's no need to be rude is there?! OK: I know for a fact I have to choose an area of study, I may not know all the little Ao2 and Ao3 stuff but whatever, I know I have to choose something. I just wondered what kinds of things people are doing, so I asked, but now I'm sorry I bothered if that's the response I'm going to get!!!

It wouldn't kill you *not* to be so uptight/ pretentious would it?!
Reply 3
fionah
There's no need to be rude is there?! OK: I know for a fact I have to choose an area of study, I may not know all the little Ao2 and Ao3 stuff but whatever, I know I have to choose something. I just wondered what kinds of things people are doing, so I asked, but now I'm sorry I bothered if that's the response I'm going to get!!!

It wouldn't kill you *not* to be so uptight/ pretentious would it?!

lol
i did a study on conformity but a lot of people did theirs on memory which is fairly easy to do and they got v.gd results
fionah
Hi, i'm doing my psychology a level in a year (argh) so I'm trying not to even think about my coursework until I've got the AS out of the way (january 9th! shit!) but I just wondered what kind of things people are doing? I'm on the AQA syllabus and I THINK I have to think of the topic myself (I guess I should probably have checked the syllabus before posting this hey.. Sorry!) X

I looked at the levels of processing model of memory by Craik and Lockhart and did a study loosley based on it. I got 78/100 on it so i thought it was ok, but my psych teacher thought it was a bit harsh.
Reply 6
I'm doing AQA, you have to do your coursework on a topic that is somewhere on the syllabus (the syllabus is huge + has just about every area of psychology as a topic.. so it doesn't really narrow it down). I'm doing my coursework on aggressive language and if there's a gender difference.

lou xxx
I replicated the Brown & Peterson technique. The coursework nearly put me off doing A2 Psychology, even though I got an A for my AS because I have always been quite weak with coursework.

Latest

Trending

Trending