The Student Room Group

How will I get into uni with the grades I have

Hey , I write this with so much stress and I'm here so I can maybe get more ideas , please help me
I am an A level student in my second year , I have taken bio and chem and I have achieved an E in both subjects in my AS and I expect grades similar or around d in my A2 exams.
Previously In my IGCSES I got 2A* (Geo and physics) , 1 A (Bio) and 3 Bs ( math ,English , chem) .
I wanted to study a bachelors in Health sciences , nutrition and dietetics but with the grades I have I doubt ill be able to get into any university with the course I want.
Please please help me and enlighten me on what else I can do , wilL i BE ABLE TO GET WHAT i WANT
Reply 1
You’ll probably will need to do a foundation year with d’s ngl requirements are quiet high for sciences
Reply 2
Original post by K4m1lk4
You’ll probably will need to do a foundation year with d’s ngl requirements are quiet high for sciences

Can I study bussiness or psychology or anything else with these grades?
Reply 3
Original post by kelvinklein

Only at the lowest ranked universities with little or no prospects upon graduation!!! :frown:

Why not retake the year and do a lot of past papers, study the mark schemes and examiners reports as well? :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by kelvinklein

Nope unfortunately not the boundaries are quite high as they’re quite prestigious degrees I would say, with business you need a lot of experience and psychology requires good grades.

Quick Reply

Latest