The Student Room Group

Returning Mobile Phone to Argos!?

Hey Guys,

Well I bought a Samsung mobile phone from Argos a few days ago and the samsung CD doesn't work properly with the mobile-phone and I messed it up myself abit by resetting the IMEI Number so now it cannot find a network. So I am going to go back to argos tomorrow and say that my phone is faulty and make some excuse up, does anyone have any good excuses and do they give a replacement or refund? Because im thinking of buying another phone lol!
Reply 1
You shop at Argos. Seriously?
Reply 2
They will replace it, if they're kind but I think if its within 28 days or something then you can get a refund? I tried to take my iPod back because it broke but they refused because it had a 'dent'. Ended up taking it to an apple store where they of course did not see this invisible dent, and replaced it.
If it's just a few days since you got it and it's faulty, then they will almost certainly refund you (or replace it if you want the same again). They probably won't have the time or technical know-how to examine it, just make sure everything is in the box.
Reply 4
Just go in and they'll change it.

OMG, how do some people get up in the morning without asking the internet for advice?
Reply 5
Thanks guys they gav me a full refund and I bought a phone which is ever crapper lol but I cannot be bothered going back and getting a refund again!
Reply 6
:rolleyes:
Reply 7
Amit92
Thanks guys they gav me a full refund and I bought a phone which is ever crapper lol but I cannot be bothered going back and getting a refund again!

Self Pwnage
Reply 8
The last time I bought a phone at Argos was when I paid £100 for the Nokia 3210 on one2one PAYG. It was hot stuff at the time.

I'd never buy a phone at argos now though!
Reply 9
You should of took the refund and ran.
Argos is not bad... just the deals are crap.
Reply 10
Lol i took my other phone back today and got a full refund! I have another £30 of vouchers, so I have £90 of Argos vouchers to spend a mobile, I think its best thing to wait till the sale?
Reply 11
why did you only get vouchers?
Reply 12
layla_1234
why did you only get vouchers?

This is because I paid with vouchers I got for free from my Dad lol

Latest

Trending

Trending