Reply 122
Mad Vlad
Okies, talk to you in a bit maybe Izzy :smile:

see ya... :smile:
Belle Noire
Anyone ever gone cow-tipping?

What the fudge is cow-tipping?
Reply 124
isnt it when ppl get drunk adn go out and push over cows sos they're on their sides because cows cant get up from that position and they die?
Reply 125
thekillersrock
isnt it when ppl get drunk adn go out and push over cows sos they're on their sides because cows cant get up from that position and they die?

It is so much fun they go moooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :biggrin: but we always tell the farmer before we leave and he chases us out of the farm but we are too pissed to care :biggrin:
WHAT THE HELL!? :eek:
You don't have to be drunk to go cow-tipping. And they don't die - farmers usually turn them over the next morning. It's really more of a nuisance to farmers than the cows themselves!
Belle Noire
You don't have to be drunk to go cow-tipping. And they don't die - farmers usually turn them over the next morning. It's really more of a nuisance to farmers than the cows themselves!

Sounds like a bit of a redundant exercise to me... whats the point apart from causing a nuisance and stress for the cow!
Mad Vlad
Sounds like a bit of a redundant exercise to me... whats the point apart from causing a nuisance and stress for the cow!

It's the perfect activity for any small town teenager who's too timid to commit any real crimes but still wants to feel bad-@ss. (pathetic, I know.)
Reply 130
i see we are actually talking about cows now... they smell funny
izzy_hattie
i see we are actually talking about cows now... they smell funny

Have you ever been in a cow shed? :eek:

... Theres also poo everywhere!
Reply 132
Mad Vlad
Have you ever been in a cow shed? :eek:

... Theres also poo everywhere!

not somewhere i usually hang out in!
izzy_hattie
not somewhere i usually hang out in!

Me neither... I ended up in one somehow once though... probably a school trip. Meh. They smell yeah!
Reply 134
Mad Vlad
Me neither... I ended up in one somehow once though... probably a school trip. Meh. They smell yeah!

i fell in cow ***** during D.of.E my pack was so big it propelled me sideways and i fell in a field... full of the stuff. it was emotional. and disgusting
I hate them- they're ugly, they smell and I'm terrified of them. This is despite living in the country and having lots of friends that live on farms, who tell me there's nothing to be scared of. But I still hate them.....
izzy_hattie
i fell in cow ***** during D.of.E my pack was so big it propelled me sideways and i fell in a field... full of the stuff. it was emotional. and disgusting

Aww... :frown: *hug* i bet everyone on your team laughed too didn't they. :frown: Must've been traumatic.
Reply 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy_hattie

Yeh I know how annoying cows are during D.o.E expeditions, they get in the way, their crap is everywhere and especially when camping..they just come from out of nowhere end up surrounding your tent during the night-scary!
As bad as they are, cows do have their uses....main producers of dairy products, meat, leather and in poorer countries people use their crap to make huts and other useful stuff by drying it out.
lessthanthree
<3 my cows.

I took the [day old] calf pic yesterday, as well as the pic of princess [who is staring right at me]

The one of me and elidh is quite old.

They're highlanders, btw.

:eek: You... have... cows! :eek: :eek: How cool...
lessthanthree
On my D of E, the other girls were scared of cows, and the boys were not too happy about trundling through a herd...so I had to go and move all the cows by myself and shepherd my D of E group through three massive herds of cows - one herd was actually running towards us and my friend went hysterical. heeh.

They are a bit scary... they do weigh about 10 times what we weigh... I wouldnt want to be hit by one on full charge...

Latest

Trending

Trending