The Student Room Group

What would you expect to see on a book cover of Animal Farm?

Hello everyone, I’m designing a book cover based on Animal Farm. Any ideas are welcome: themes, colours, any particular characters or significant figures that come to mind and quotes. Thank you!
Original post by aaivilo
Hello everyone, I’m designing a book cover based on Animal Farm. Any ideas are welcome: themes, colours, any particular characters or significant figures that come to mind and quotes. Thank you!

According to the Wikipedia article, it's essentially a love letter to communism:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Farm

I can see anamorphic pigs leading a revolution of some sort (what flags and uniforms you want to include is up to you). Considering the topic, you can include pictures of any communist thinkers as logos for the uniforms or flags.
The significant figures are listed in the Wikipedia article, with Napoleon being a key figure.
Something gritty to light to gritty seems appropriate.
Considering the theme, you can have an anamorphic pig holding a gun pointed at its own hooves
Original post by aaivilo

Red as color for the cover and a symbolism communism, typial animals living on farms in the foreground (horses, pigs, cows, etc.) and a black farm in the background. Simple, but an eye-catcher.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending