The Student Room Group

KCL postgrad admission decision

Hi, I have applied for MSc AI and Data Science at Kings college london at 05.03. Have Someone got offer for these courses ? I received decision from QMUL, however my status in KCL is submitted.
Reply 1
Original post by carlosCarlitos
Hi, I have applied for MSc AI and Data Science at Kings college london at 05.03. Have Someone got offer for these courses ? I received decision from QMUL, however my status in KCL is submitted.

I did complete a Msc at qmul, I am very disappointed with the quality of the course. Seems like a cash cow to me.

Happy to discuss my experience if you have any question.
Original post by Ahoy
I did complete a Msc at qmul, I am very disappointed with the quality of the course. Seems like a cash cow to me.

Happy to discuss my experience if you have any question.

What type of course you have attended to? and Which grade you got? if i could ask
Reply 3
I did a Msc Big Data Science, and I got a distinction. The grades are not important in my opinion, and grades does not guarantee you a job.

The coursework are pretty but similar to prior years and exams paper too so it was difficult achieve high grades. The course itself are basic, and I am ashamed to say to be a master of data science.

When I am hiring candidate, I ignore their MSc degrees.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending