Scroll to see replies

neiljeff123
did you meet tall george?

was he VERY tall...and possibly ginger?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
that is correct! hes hard to miss to be fair. although there is a local who is 7 foot 5 so taller even than him!
hmm who else was on the open day you may have run into...millie perhaps, or micheal. no1 especially who would stick on the mind
do you think you will end up in HB next year?
neiljeff123
that is correct! hes hard to miss to be fair. although there is a local who is 7 foot 5 so taller even than him!
hmm who else was on the open day you may have run into...millie perhaps, or micheal. no1 especially who would stick on the mind
do you think you will end up in HB next year?

I met Millie but i actually already knew her because she went to the school I go to now! I don't know about Michael but there was a man in a sombrero. To be fair, it's all hazy. I think i will end up there, i liked the vibe a lot, it was chilled and funny and everyone just seemed so enthused about EVERYTHING!
Reply 103
Hey guys, I hope all your A-levels go really well and that you get to go to Hild Bede. I graduated from there 2 years ago and am happy to say that they were the single best years of my life. As for the sports thing, Hild Bede is super sporty, best rugby teams, best rowers, good football and hockey teams. All round brilliance!
Reply 104
Theanna
Hey guys, I hope all your A-levels go really well and that you get to go to Hild Bede. I graduated from there 2 years ago and am happy to say that they were the single best years of my life. As for the sports thing, Hild Bede is super sporty, best rugby teams, best rowers, good football and hockey teams. All round brilliance!

I love how every sport society which needs a hall seems to use the ones at Hild bede :dance:
Reply 105
sausagewallet
I met Millie but i actually already knew her because she went to the school I go to now! I don't know about Michael but there was a man in a sombrero. To be fair, it's all hazy. I think i will end up there, i liked the vibe a lot, it was chilled and funny and everyone just seemed so enthused about EVERYTHING!

I'm Michael
And I was indeed wearing sombrero
Only In loveshack I think though?
Its all very blurry
I had an amazing time with all you ikle potential freshlings!

You shall all be seeing me in Freshers Fortnight too
I am you Head Freshers Rep!

Its going to be good, the planning is already in major preperation!!!
Reply 106
whats the standard of college basketball?
Reply 107
likeaboss
whats the standard of college basketball?

As far as I am aware pretty good actually, I don'nt know what we are like in regards to other colleges but we have both and outside and insdide court on college grounds

Sorry I can't be more helpful :smile:
Reply 108
Hi, what's postgrad stuff like in Hild-Bede - do we get to join in on the freshers stuff or would that be epically uncool even though I'm only 22 :tongue:
Reply 109
Fabeamos
As far as I am aware pretty good actually, I don'nt know what we are like in regards to other colleges but we have both and outside and insdide court on college grounds

Sorry I can't be more helpful :smile:

no worries, thanks anyway! How do we go about finding out when practices etc are on? Is there almost like a college sport fair type thing?
Reply 110
likeaboss
no worries, thanks anyway! How do we go about finding out when practices etc are on? Is there almost like a college sport fair type thing?

Have you not got the pack yet? Basically there is also a 'SRC Hild Bede Freshers' fair' for only hild bede things where I assume all the hild bede sports clubs will be represented :smile:.

Latest