The Student Room Group

Boredom is the root of all evil

Boardem is the rute of all evil, think about if for a change. If I wasn't board I wouldn't be here. If you weren't board then you wouldn't bother replaying to this? So by answering to this forum is just inforncing my point. Most children on the street teenage have nothing better to do, the steal cars, drink, have fun, braking and entering. So if boardem was outlawed logicaly there would be no crime, apart from the premeditated crime that wouldn't be stopable, wouldn't that made the world a nicer place as this would get less intresting yes, But there woud be parly no crime, grafetic everything would disapear over night. Just think to how many things you have done under the influnces of boardem! Surfed the internet as a boardem killer, hacking, chating online, if we weren't board then we could be doing someting more forfilling such as ???? SO what are the UKs thouhgts on the mater?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How the hell do u think that your going to outlaw bordom?
Reply 2
John, its a concept a hypothises not a possable cause and effect rutine, it can't be outlawed as it makes us how we are. technicaly you could hypotheticly creat a drug? that wouldn't make us board that essaly, and imadgen and world without boardem, a place you can't contemplate.
Reply 3
nice answer!
Reply 4
Actually I recon the human race must be the root of all evil. I mean what other spices is as evil as we are?
Reply 5
If there was a world without boardem, then made lives would have been saved take WW1. Germanys econy depended on weapons, so they had to get rid of them all in a sensable way so that they could make more money. So why did they make weapons and not food? Answer they were board, military mistakes have been made such as waterloo because of boardm, if we lived in a world without boardem wich is plausable but not possable then we could save lifes, cure cancer, and better are selfs and unit as a gobal villege, instead the race on the whole because of boardem is like it is today. So kiss my ass john hahah blown
Reply 6
miss spelled
If there was a world without boardem, then made lives would have been saved take WW1. Germanys econy depended on weapons, so they had to get rid of them all in a sensable way so that they could make more money. So why did they make weapons and not food? Answer they were board, military mistakes have been made such as waterloo because of boardm, if we lived in a world without boardem wich is plausable but not possable then we could save lifes, cure cancer, and better are selfs and unit as a gobal villege, instead the race on the whole because of boardem is like it is today. So kiss my ass john hahah blown

But still when animals and creatures get board do they go arroung steeling stuff? And how do you account for pre-meditated crime? Bordom is not the root of all evil, Humans are! Its human nature to want what others have and this is what dirves some people to steel!
If your soooo bored missed, why not learn to spell?
Reply 8
Danithestudent
If your soooo bored missed, why not learn to spell?

Because He (it is a he) just like to argue wiv ppl!
He seems to think that all the wars were caused by bordem though and seems to have forgotten the sort of diplomatic, economic, religious and territorial arguments in them.....and he can't spell bored
Reply 10
Danithestudent
He seems to think that all the wars were caused by bordem though and seems to have forgotten the sort of diplomatic, economic, religious and territorial arguments in them.....and he can't spell bored

I dont think he forgot or he shouldn't have considering hes an A level History student, He was just creating an argument because thats wot he good at, I know this because I know him.
Reply 11
go john, go john. Well I did considers those factors in my evaluation of the programmes while I was creating my formule, but in the end it comes down to boardem. John did you know that male monkeys are the only species on this planit that masterbate for plesure appart from gays! Why? because they are board. Cause and effect they are board doing nothing all day so they wak ok, cause of effect! Not being able to spell dosn't lower my inteligance, you should never judge a book because of its cover.

Take Eninstine for exsample he lived in Berlin, and he wore no socks or shoes when it was was -15 and he can't spell much either yet his theros have made way for atomica energy, and and many other things.

Take stephen Horkings, he can't move from his neck down, but hes write a book that most people can't read from page 12 . Its about astro phyicks and particaly physicks, and its about worm holes, and perdicting were they are and were they can apear and mathmatical furmlie to calculate there size, stregnth and power. Now we are getting of the point of the page, I berlife that boardem is the rute of evil and there are many othere factors but none so concluse and thing about this in england in your local villege about the crime, underage drinking, and anti-social behaver in your local area!! Eg were john lives, Liverpool, Manchester, Sussex.

Beat that john, I'm good, hahaha infadels, you will have to do better then that febal attemp of the both of you
Reply 12
Greed is one of the 7th sins, its a human attrobute that comes out when you board!!!!! People are not born evil they become it because of the boardem, and loack of educatuion and things to do on the weekend and depending on there soical serounding and what the ecomics are like is also a another importent factor. So people like this are more likly to get board more essier and do evil because say if they were painting instead then they could be to buissy painting to do evil!!
Reply 13
miss Spelled
Greed is one of the 7th sins, its a human attrobute that comes out when you board!!!!! People are not born evil they become it because of the boardem, and loack of educatuion and things to do on the weekend and depending on there soical serounding and what the ecomics are like is also a another importent factor. So people like this are more likly to get board more essier and do evil because say if they were painting instead then they could be to buissy painting to do evil!!

Greed does not come out when your bored people who are really greedy are greedy all the time! And I know that people are not born evil they usually learn it from people arround them and the things they experience.
Reply 14
Greed dose come out becae people are board nad its also part of genetical make up. So yess it dose why are you hear arguing pointlessly with me when you can be doing pauls renals wK, oh I forgot your to board, and there is the slight thing about being to board and having to lie and creat your own company up ( present company includeded)
Reply 15
miss Spelled
Greed dose come out becae people are board nad its also part of genetical make up. So yess it dose why are you hear arguing pointlessly with me when you can be doing pauls renals wK, oh I forgot your to board, and there is the slight thing about being to board and having to lie and creat your own company up ( present company includeded)

I think if your so adiment that bordom is the root of all evil you should ask other people and get their oppinion cause I reccon that more people will say that the dont believe your argument that those that do!
Evil is just a label.
Reply 17
Anyway who says wots good or evil? You obviously think that your equipt to make the comparison!
Reply 18
Pencil Queen
Evil is just a label.

As I said no one belives you Palmer!!! your therioes are crap!
Reply 19
I say whats good and evil, by the teaching that are past down to us by are fathers to basis of democatrac, and they are back up but you are just blind so you can't see them. What is one mans evil to another is normal, saying swearing to me is evil but you use it so flunelty that when you grow up it was accepted as normal, it dosn't show lack of vocab but you are board, and this isn't tiering its just differen't to the norm of sosit, its a load of kids hypotheseing the world around them welcome to the world of conservatism!! If it was up to you we would live in anake with the strong hunting down the weak, that still happends in many contrys. IF you lived in Afganistan and Iraq then you would see a differen't picturem over there is you exspress an opioin in a march then you get shot or exsicuted on the spot, and you wouldn't be talking, so thank god for democtacy, so haha blow again,

this is becoming to essay I need a real advasary, any takers wish to come and prove me wrong??

Latest

Trending

Trending