Reply 1
No idea how to play.
But I'm not last, so hooray.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Not really complicated...

You choose a team...and you manage the team...

You have one free transfer per week (Using the Transfers feature), and you use the My Team section to do subs, select captain, etc, for that week's matches...

Yeah, just noticed, Rosa is above Lukas!
Reply 3
Yeah I've got a team, but no idea how to manage it.
Don't think I'll really bother to be honest :p:
Rory top of the league
Rory Rory top of the league!!
:smile:
Reply 5
Boooooo
Reply 6
Rosaaa
Yeah I've got a team, but no idea how to manage it.
Don't think I'll really bother to be honest :p:

Like I said, it aint exactly rocket science, and not really bothering isn't going to cut it as an excuse! :p:

You use the My Team section to swap with the sub players from the bench, and choose your captain, formation, etc.

And the Transfers section to buy/sell players according to your team value and money you have available.

can i join?
Reply 8
Original post by G&#949
Like I said, it aint exactly rocket science, and not really bothering isn't going to cut it as an excuse! :p:

You use the My Team section to swap with the sub players from the bench, and choose your captain, formation, etc.

And the Transfers section to buy/sell players according to your team value and money you have available.

I'm just not interested enough :p:
I enjoyed designing the kit, then got bored.
Reply 9
PhantomBoggler
can i join?

By all means, code to join the league is as follows: 1108207-353240

Started in Gameweek 22, nice :smile:
Reply 11
I might sign up. What's the link.
Reply 12
Davezk
I might sign up. What's the link.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com
Reply 13
Gracias
What's the league code?
Reply 15
little_wizard123
What's the league code?

1108207-353240
I've just joined. Will I start from zero, or the gameweek you all joined from, or 1308 which is what I'm on!?
You will start on Zero. Bit stupid, everyone should start on the points accumulated since the first gameweek of the league
rorydaredking
You will start on Zero. Bit stupid, everyone should start on the points accumulated since the first gameweek of the league

True, but then not everyone would have joined in Gameweek 1, so it makes sense to start the league at about a common gameweek when everyone joins/creates a team...
No I meant the league you join.
So say our league started in week 22, then everyone starts from zero in week 22. Then say someone joins in week 24, they start on their points from week 22 and 23

Latest

Trending

Trending