Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
got a mate called pleb
"********".

Edit: oopsie.
Reply 42
one of my mate is off botswanian descendency so we call him negrito lol
Reply 43
Used to have a mate in school called turkey tits.

How lovely where p.e changing rooms?
One kid at my school was called "Foetus" due to his size.
Anglo*Phile
Choad
A choad is a penis wider than it is long...

We gave him this nickname after a catastrophic night of drunken partying which ended up in group masturbation....

lol there was a fat kid I called the human chode due to him being fatter than he was tall.

Jabbamuffin
One kid at my school was called "Foetus" due to his size.

Beat you to it ;D
AsphyxiateD
Beat you to it ;D

Did you post that too? :awesome:

Man we were horrible little buggers at school.
Reply 47
A friend of mine's surname is Grunt, which is unfortunate in itself, but of course we had to go one step further. You always get some oddlooks when you address the girl standing next to you as Gruntcunt!
Ariadne
A friend of mine's surname is Grunt, which is unfortunate in itself, but of course we had to go one step further. You always get some oddlooks when you address the girl standing next to you as Gruntcunt!

Couldn't you just call him James Grunt? :redface:
Jabbamuffin
Did you post that too? :awesome:

Man we were horrible little buggers at school.

Of course I did lol.

Would have posted the genealogy of Pringle to B as the story behind his names were pretty offensive lol.
Epitomessence
I have one that's quite mean: a mate with the surname McCann, I call him Maddie. :no:

I'm called Maddy and I get called McCann...
There was a couple the year above us who would take part in unnecessary PDA (the gross kind) and (un)fortunately looked like they were related ... as in they literally looked like twin brothers. So we nicknamed them 'The Brothers' and it stuck from then on. It wasn't the most original nickname, but even still when I see them around I think of them as 'The Brothers'.
Reply 52
My mother calls one of my friends 'Brokeback' because he looks like one of those guys from the film of the same name.
munn
i really really really hope this is true

Believe me, I couldn't make that up.
Chinky/Paki/Batty/Gay Boii

mMmm... haha wow don't we sound cool XD
Reply 55
I get called Gaydar, or sometimes Gayface or just plain Gay by one of my friends...
Reply 56
Herpes. For a friend of mine who has herpes.
some of my friends call me Jiz as my name's Jaz...

Latest

Trending

Trending