The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Try to make it flow a little bit more. I kinda felt I was reading bullet points at the beginning.The last 3 paragraphs flow quite well, so just try an do it a bit more at the start.

Other than that, yea, I liked it.
Hope that helps :biggrin:
Reply 2
King Pieb
Try to make it flow a little bit more. I kinda felt I was reading bullet points at the beginning.The last 3 paragraphs flow quite well, so just try an do it a bit more at the start.

Other than that, yea, I liked it.
Hope that helps :biggrin:

How would I manage that?
Reply 3

Though many people claim sport is international it is actually not available in many places around the earth such as developing countries.

Many people play sport for fun too. The inventions of cheaper sports such as basketball and football have given the developing world a better taste of sport

maybe for this transistion, try developing the "developing world" section instead of going straight into "many people play sport for fun too" makes it a little less dijointed.

You could even condense it into one paragraph. Develop and expand the developing world point in the one paragraph, explain and analyse it.
Reply 4
King Pieb
maybe for this transistion, try developing the "developing world" section instead of going straight into "many people play sport for fun too" makes it a little less dijointed.

You could even condense it into one paragraph. Develop and expand the developing world point in the one paragraph, explain and analyse it.

Ah, ok, thanks ^^
Reply 5
Siddd
Ah, ok, thanks ^^

Did that make sense?
I read it once and thought it didn't but then read it again and it did :biggrin:
Can this thread be used to post any essay?
Reply 7
lushaholic693
Can this thread be used to post any essay?

sure
Reply 8
bump
Reply 9
Just a warning, guys: make sure you're not reposting coursework, or any pieces which count towards your final exam, as this leaves you open to plagiarism. By all means share tips and constructive feedback, but be careful.
Reply 10
bump
Reply 11
bump

Latest