Turn on thread page Beta

I got a man tonight:D! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    By the way - you know having a boyfriend means you can't (or at least you shouldn't) go and shag other people anymore. You'll have to give that up for the time being I'm afraid :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i know lol, i think i can handle it though. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Is this your friend's brother or is it a new guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mishael)
    T'is a different guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mishael)
    New guy. Very much a new guy.

ReputationRep:
    im fairly sure we've all seen this thread about 10 times before with different wording.

ReputationRep:
    Erm no since last time i had a boyfriend was before Xmas.

ReputationRep:
    Well done

Doesn't mean you can forget to use protection again though. So keep it up.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats.

I wonder what the guy who shagged you the other night is feeling, i thought he really liked you. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :top: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    SO your tally is now 5 ??
    :eek: S'that true?

Anyway... congrats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    :eek: S'that true?

Anyway... congrats
    hm...maybeeeee

Thanks. :p:

ReputationRep:
    "one night stand" you're only a year older than my baby sister i dont wanna kno what she's up to!!

anyway congratulations :p:

ReputationRep:
    5 really isn't that many people. I wouldn't recommend carrying on at that rate at your age because that number will continue to soar, but I know girls who've slept with 40+ guys, doesn't exactly wreck your life.

ReputationRep:
    Five men by the age of fifteen?... Yikes.

Oh well. Congrats I guess.

But I'm pretty sure if I said "I've got a girl tonight!" I'd get a million replies saying "women aren't objects!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puppy)
    5 really isn't that many people. I wouldn't recommend carrying on at that rate at your age because that number will continue to soar, but I know girls who've slept with 40+ guys, doesn't exactly wreck your life.
    5 before 16 is, I think. Though 5 by my age is less excessive. It's true though, there is a girl in my year who is heading for 50, and tells people about it all the time. Her choice, but it's not my style.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    5 before 16 is, I think. Though 5 by my age is less excessive. It's true though, there is a girl in my year who is heading for 50, and tells people about it all the time. Her choice, but it's not my style.

Well If I was her I think I'd be a bit careful about who I told that to! Cambridge is pretty unforgiving to people who dare to have sex, lol.

She must have started pretty early (14/15) to be nearing 50 already, surely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puppy)
    Well If I was her I think I'd be a bit careful about who I told that to! Cambridge is pretty unforgiving to people who dare to have sex, lol.
    Well, seeing as I've never met the girl (she's in a practical group with one of my friends, who passed on that gem of information) but know all this, I'd be inclined to agree!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Well, seeing as I've never met the girl (she's in a practical group with one of my friends, who passed on that gem of information) but know all this, I'd be inclined to agree!

Might not be true then. I've heard rumours about myself that are complete rubbish. People get bored and make stuff up about people cos their own lives are sad and pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    I can't stand slágs - being a slág is nothing to be proud of. If you consider yourself cheap and soul-less then go right ahead, be a slág.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.