The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

By the way - you know having a boyfriend means you can't (or at least you shouldn't) go and shag other people anymore. You'll have to give that up for the time being I'm afraid :p:
Reply 21
Yeah i know lol, i think i can handle it though. :p:
Reply 22
Is this your friend's brother or is it a new guy?
Reply 23
Mishael

T'is a different guy.
Mishael

New guy. Very much a new guy.
Reply 25
im fairly sure we've all seen this thread about 10 times before with different wording.
Reply 26
Erm no since last time i had a boyfriend was before Xmas.
Reply 27
Well done :smile:

Doesn't mean you can forget to use protection again though. So keep it up.
Reply 28
Congrats.

I wonder what the guy who shagged you the other night is feeling, i thought he really liked you. :rolleyes:
Reply 29
:top: :rolleyes:
viviki
SO your tally is now 5 ??
:eek: S'that true?

Anyway... congrats :smile:
Reply 31
bestdeceptions
:eek: S'that true?

Anyway... congrats :smile:

hm...maybeeeee:biggrin:

Thanks. :p::biggrin:
Reply 32
"one night stand" :frown: you're only a year older than my baby sister :frown: i dont wanna kno what she's up to!!

anyway congratulations :p:
Reply 33
5 really isn't that many people. I wouldn't recommend carrying on at that rate at your age because that number will continue to soar, but I know girls who've slept with 40+ guys, doesn't exactly wreck your life.
Five men by the age of fifteen?... Yikes.

Oh well. Congrats I guess.

But I'm pretty sure if I said "I've got a girl tonight!" I'd get a million replies saying "women aren't objects!"
Reply 35
puppy
5 really isn't that many people. I wouldn't recommend carrying on at that rate at your age because that number will continue to soar, but I know girls who've slept with 40+ guys, doesn't exactly wreck your life.

5 before 16 is, I think. Though 5 by my age is less excessive. It's true though, there is a girl in my year who is heading for 50, and tells people about it all the time. Her choice, but it's not my style.
Reply 36
Helenia
5 before 16 is, I think. Though 5 by my age is less excessive. It's true though, there is a girl in my year who is heading for 50, and tells people about it all the time. Her choice, but it's not my style.

Well If I was her I think I'd be a bit careful about who I told that to! Cambridge is pretty unforgiving to people who dare to have sex, lol.

She must have started pretty early (14/15) to be nearing 50 already, surely?
Reply 37
puppy
Well If I was her I think I'd be a bit careful about who I told that to! Cambridge is pretty unforgiving to people who dare to have sex, lol.

Well, seeing as I've never met the girl (she's in a practical group with one of my friends, who passed on that gem of information) but know all this, I'd be inclined to agree!
Reply 38
Helenia
Well, seeing as I've never met the girl (she's in a practical group with one of my friends, who passed on that gem of information) but know all this, I'd be inclined to agree!

Might not be true then. I've heard rumours about myself that are complete rubbish. People get bored and make stuff up about people cos their own lives are sad and pathetic.
I can't stand slágs - being a slág is nothing to be proud of. If you consider yourself cheap and soul-less then go right ahead, be a slág.

Latest

Trending

Trending