Tips to get rid of spots overnight?Watch
The spots spread really fast every day, savalon kinda works, but not much...
From shops, Superdrug's Tea Tree spot stick is also wonderful for helping spots clear up quickly.
Or just keep washing your face every time you go into the bathroom! Do reduce the size you can rub a cold ice cube on it! Every one of these helps because I had 2 spots on my chin that looks really ugly
Hopes it helps 😀
1. remove your makeup from that area with cotton wool and a non-oily makeup remover.
2. splash that area with warm water to allow your pores to open.
3. use a damp cotton wool ball sprinkled with salt to disinfect your spot.
4. put a blob of honey on the spot whilst making a treatment containing a disolved or crushed aspirin more honey salt and germoline or tee tree oil if you want to.
5. wipe the honey off and put on this treatment all over your face if you want to NOT NEAR YOUR EYES leave on for a while then wash off, if it is very sore then wash of straight away.
6. dip a cotton wool ball into just about bearable hot water and hold on the spot it should gradually get comfortable.
7. to reduce redness leave for a while after using the hot water but put some ice wrapped in tissue on it also use anti redness products but put on to your finger instead of using what the antiredness comes with to avoid infection xxx
On reflection actually, I wouldn't use toothpaste :/