The Student Room Group

Making money online

How can I make money from my phone spending 5-6 hours daily?
There are several ways to make money from your phone spending 5-6 hours daily. Here are some options:

Online surveys: There are several websites and apps that pay you for completing surveys. You can sign up for these sites and start earning money by answering surveys.

Freelancing: You can offer your skills and services online through freelancing platforms such as Upwork, Fiverr, or Freelancer. You can offer services like graphic design, writing, programming, virtual assistance, and more.

Selling products online: You can sell products through e-commerce platforms like Amazon, Etsy, or eBay. You can also create your online store and promote your products through social media.

Playing games: There are several mobile games that offer rewards or cash prizes. You can spend time playing these games and earn money.

Watching videos: There are apps that pay you to watch videos. You can download these apps and start earning money by watching videos.

It's important to remember that making money from your phone requires effort and dedication. You may not get rich overnight, but with consistency and persistence, you can earn a decent income.
Original post by chap1hunt
How can I make money from my phone spending 5-6 hours daily?
Reply 2
Great. Thank you for these tips.
Unfortunately, many of these methods are no longer relevant.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending