The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

Results! AARRRH!
I'm going to have failed! My life will be over! NO! NO!
Reply 3
Reply 4
Olivia_Lightbulb
Results! AARRRH!
I'm going to have failed! My life will be over! NO! NO!

I know how you feel lol :frown:
I think I done terribly as well overall!!
What do you predict your results are going to be, based on how you did on the exams? :rolleyes:
I'm ******** it to be honest
Reply 6
I think mine went pretty well. I would be chuffed with these results

A*AAABBBCCCCCCCc

Realistically I'm thinking more along the lines of this...

A*ABBBBBCCCCCCCc

I also did A/S History and drama this year, hoping for an A in history and a C in drama

I also took part in the international certificate of personal finance and got a merit, however I'm not too sure what qualification it is, haha!
Reply 7
alexlemon2
I think mine went pretty well. I would be chuffed with these results

A*AAABBBCCCCCCCc

Realistically I'm thinking more along the lines of this...

A*ABBBBBCCCCCCCc

I also did A/S History and drama this year, hoping for an A in history and a C in drama

Woowww that's impressive....I really hope you achieve these grades on results day :yep:
So when was your last exam then?
Reply 8
Silly-samz

Woowww that's impressive....I really hope you achieve these grades on results day :yep:
So when was your last exam then?

My last exam is on wednesday which is chemistry 1, I'm pretty lucky in that my school gives a hell of a lot of choice when it comes to GCSE's and the like - despite failing ofstead and being in special measures for the last 7 years :o:
I'll start worrying about results day when I'm done taking the exams :P
You sad Bas*tards - stressful? wait till you get to A2 you pompous Swineees!!!!!!!!
Silly-samz

I know how you feel lol :frown:
I think I done terribly as well overall!!
What do you predict your results are going to be, based on how you did on the exams? :rolleyes:

I simply do not know. I just don't know! They could be terrible .... :s-smilie:
Ah, I just really hope I don't get anything below a C. Everything between A*-B and I am a happy woman!
Yay, it's not just me counting down!
I'm not really sure how I've done, just hoping for a miracle! There's a thread on here about surprising results which is quite inspiring :biggrin:
Good luck everyone
Reply 14
Going_To_California
I'm not really sure how I've done, just hoping for a miracle! There's a thread on here about surprising results which is quite inspiring :biggrin:
Good luck everyone

Lol I think nearly everyone is hoping for a miracle :P
Could you send me the link for the "surprising results" thread in a mail
Thanks and Good Luck to you to :smile:
I don't even want to see my results!

I'm predicted 11 A*s but, after the way these exam have gone, I'll be lucky to get 1! :frown:
Reply 16
I'll be happy if everything except German is a B or above, but I will be disappointed if I don't get an A* in maths/additional maths.
Going_To_California
Good luck everyone

I've been counting down for aaaages now! In a way, I don't want to see them even though I've been heavily anticipating them for a long time. I'd rather forget about it but I can't, I do know though that on the actual day I will have no nails left at all from having bitten them all.

:p:
diskohuelga
I've been counting down for aaaages now! In a way, I don't want to see them even though I've been heavily anticipating them for a long time. I'd rather forget about it but I can't, I do know though that on the actual day I will have no nails left at all from having bitten them all.

:p:

Same, it's horrible, as soon as I've done an exam, I wonder what I've got, and you're right, it's so hard to forget!
I have no nails at the moment, which is pretty bad, as I've got my Summer Ball in a couple of weeks!
Reply 19
Good luck you guys! Gosh It doesnt seem that long ago joining last years thread, the epically famous, The Soc for People of GRDCT2008' which has been kept on through out AS, :biggrin: and hopefully til A2. I was in your position last year, just enjoy yourselves now! You've got all summer! :woo: Don't worry, I worried lots about mine, but I did great in the end :smile: :yy:

Latest