The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
sango
I'm sorry but I'm eating lasagne at the moment which has been made by my mum and though it tastes nice, I would much rather be eating some nice jollof rice or mousakka. Seriously, lasagne is really not that satisfying and I just feel let down everytime I eat lasagne whether it is homemade or store bought. Does anyone else agree with me?

Haha your too much
I rate you man you know about Jellof rice mate :biggrin:
I loovvee lasagne, maybe the ones you buy are just bad? :confused:
Lasagne is the deall.
Reply 22
JOLLOF RICE!!!! with plantain(dodo) and some chicken > lasagne.

Yeah your right nigerian food is better.

Suya, puff puff.... memories...
Reply 23
Lasagne :coma:
Reply 24
sango
I get that when I make bread, cakes or casserole. Lasagne just doesn't flick my switch. Give me Nigerian food any day :wink:

I bet you love Gari and soup...:p:
Reply 25
Looooove lasagne. I'm like Garfield.
Reply 26
Good lasagne is delicious, bad lasagne is absolutely awful.
Ah, but you haven't had my lasagne. :biggrin:
Apparently, it's quite good. My friends always ask me to make some when we get together at someone's house.
sango
I'm sorry but I'm eating lasagne at the moment which has been made by my mum and though it tastes nice, I would much rather be eating some nice jollof rice or mousakka.

Hell to the yeah lol!! :woo:

When I was younger I used to love Lasagne. I know how to make it from scratch and ate it so much, that I've gone off it completely now. I just can't stand its taste for some reason :dontknow:
Reply 29
sango
My mum is a bloody chef in Brasserie Blanc. Hell to the no does she make crap lasagne but... it just doesn't really freak me. I actually prefer mousakka or spaghetti carbonara. Now that is the **** :yep:

well either she is pretentious, or you have lowlife taste
Try Linda McCartney Vegetarian lasagne-yummy. I'd just discovered it when I became allergic to milk. I regret not eating it every day :frown:
Reply 31
Obviously nothing beats mama's jollof, but lasagne?! Over rated?! :eek: :eek2: :hmmm:
Reply 32
chioco
JOLLOF RICE!!!! with plantain(dodo) and some chicken > lasagne.

Yeah your right nigerian food is better.

Suya, puff puff.... memories...

Memories? Wetin dey happen? No more Nija food? Or you just not getting any at Uni? :console:
Lasange is lovely and I adore it, but there are better foods out there for the more broadminded individuals like myself :smile:

Marlon
Chocolate = underrated (!)
Reply 35
Lasagne isn't overrated....it's really nice! :smile:
Reply 36
I Love Lasagne!!!!!!!
Reply 37
EskimoJo
Memories? Wetin dey happen? No more Nija food? Or you just not getting any at Uni? :console:

Naaah, I get a daily helping of pounded yam and ogbono, and occasionally fried rice. It's just the suya!!!!!!! and gala :yep:
Reply 38
sango
I'm sorry but I'm eating lasagne at the moment which has been made by my mum and though it tastes nice, I would much rather be eating some nice jollof rice or mousakka. Seriously, lasagne is really not that satisfying and I just feel let down everytime I eat lasagne whether it is homemade or store bought. Does anyone else agree with me?

I like lasagne!!! What's wrong with it?
Reply 39
I don't like lasagne :frown:

Latest