The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Joanne, you've posted this several times under different names...why do you keep posting it? You've had tonnes of helpful replies and good advice, it's time you started listening to it.
For the umpteenth time, no. You deserve all you get for being such a little meddler!
Reply 3
OP, he is a pig!. Forget him and find someone worthy of your affections. There are guys so much better than this loser you are wasting time over. Its up to you to find them.:smile:
Reply 4
shut up , you're so annoying
dont stoop to his level and assume that you will be there or hold out the hope for him to get his comuppance, if he gets one so what, he is nothing to do with you anymore, move on.
jludvig
well its hurt me alot and hes come up smelling of roses and had everythign handed on a plate to him

Sadly enough that is life, it is never fair and often does not turn out quite how you would like it to.

Stop being bitter about the whole thing, and take this time as a chane to move on and get back on track. You are the one in the better light he isnt, take that and just forget about it as much as you can.
Reply 7
Oh Joanne, what will you do next? :p:
Reply 8
Anonymous
Joanne, you've posted this several times under different names...why do you keep posting it? You've had tonnes of helpful replies and good advice, it's time you started listening to it.

Here, here!.

Kinda reminds me of a female version of our old friend " Neckclicker".
Reply 9
jludvig
i just dont think its very fair hes got everything - dream life so to speak and ive jut been left with alot of hurt

What did you want for him. Did you want him to be alone and have nothing just because he didnt go out with you?. So you missed your chance with this guy, thats happened to all of us at some point but we get over it and move on. By hanging on to this you are missing out on other guys who *are* worth your time.
jludvig
i just dont think its very fair hes got everything - dream life so to speak and ive jut been left with alot of hurt

Yes but the point is, you make your life what it is.

If you sit around moping about this and being overcome with wanting to watch him fall down in a big way you are going to be the one worse off either way. Your likely to end up quite bitter.

Take this time as i have said to move on it happens, its part of what makes us who we are.
Reply 11
Depends if he ordered Apple Crumble or Vanilla Ice Cream
Reply 12
jludvig
well tbh i owuldve preferred it if he had tried to kiss me or soemthing at least id have that to back me up rather tahn it being his word against mine! I did want a rellie with him yes but he pussy footed round the issue with me yet went straight off with this girl

He doesn't want you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jludvig
im sorry you are only 18 and probs dont know alot about relationships but at time he was coming on to me not making a move ie kissing or anthing but was trying ti on

Oh snap! Now I've heard it all!!!

Joanne tells someone they don't know anything about relationships. Awesome.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 14
jludvig
im sorry you are only 18 and probs dont know alot about relationships but at time he was coming on to me not making a move ie kissing or anthing but was trying ti on

It seems I know an awful lot more than you since you don't see to get the message that he's not interested
Reply 15
jludvig

This would sugesst to me that he didnt really fancy you in the first place and was just playing you up/ leading you on. Believe me if a guy does fancy you they do try to kiss you at least.
I came to this thread hoping for a nice desert recipe or something.
Maybe he was just up for some easy sex, and you were ok, but then he moved on to someone who was putting out :dontknow: .
Either that, or he really was having some harmless fun, and you were reading it all wrong :s-smilie:
jludvig
Hi i feel i have ruined a friendship with a guy i was quite close to. Basically we were mates for over a year. I send him an email asking about something went from there. Anyway after a while he started giving me the come on as he was having issues with his gf. Texting me alot more the usual hi there how are u x which was weird he never even bothered replying, would bother with me alot more,was a lot more touchy finding excuses to touch me for eg touching my bra strap or touching my leg, he said some inappropriate stuff like making references bout going on a dirty weekend and how he hoped to see my underwear....how i was a sexy minx,constantly asking me to go over his flat i didnt as i felt it was wrong despite him taking me for a meal out after work one day.

I felt he was being distant with me he stopped texting/flirting thats when ifound out he met another girl. I was very hurt and confronted him saying i felt he led me on he said he speaks like that to all the girls, that hed known me too long and that i read him all wrong - which my instincts feel he was lying.... Since then our friendship hasn’t been the same hes barely bothered with me and when we have talked it has at times been awkward was i to blame for saying something

now hes boasting to everyone how fab things are and how his life is better than everyone elses i just want him in some way to fall flat on his arse to wipe the smile off his face

i'm no expert on this sort of stuff but it sounds to me like he's a bit of a player and jst wanted to sleep with you and you're not sleazy like he is - when he got the message he moved on to someone who's sleazy like him - you've dodged a very sleazy bullet in my opinion and he will definately get his commuppance - chlymidia hopefully (i don't think i spelled that right)- blokes like this annoy me - they ruin the good name of us nice blokes -

i sense that was a bit harsh and feel the need to apologise for it before i've even hit 'submit reply'
jludvig
well tbh i owuldve preferred it if he had tried to kiss me or soemthing at least id have that to back me up rather tahn it being his word against mine! I did want a rellie with him yes but he pussy footed round the issue with me yet went straight off with this girl

Back u up? excuse me is point scoring the only thing and your hurt pride that bothers you? OMG as ANAH said you are annoying and a bit of an attention seeker.
Go away and get over it, you accuse the 18 year old of not knowing anything....not very mature yourself are you?
I feel for you but this isnt the right attitude for a grown up individual.

Latest

Trending

Trending