The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Seems like a lot of work to me :smile:
Reply 2
It must be hard to get to sleep with a tape playing in your ear. I prefer the old-fashioned revision method of learning from paper :smile:
Reply 3
Don't do it, you'll wake up with a nasty headache.
Reply 4
Well I watched Pride and Prejudice (the one with Colin Firth!)on my laptap the night before my English exam (had headphones in) and fell asleep.. it might have helped because I got a good grade :smile:
Reply 5
i came across something. i learn more when im awake.
Reply 6
I'm sure it wasn't because of that.
Reply 7
G4ry
I'm sure it wasn't because of that.

Well you'd be suprised.. there's lots of evidence to prove that sort of thing works!
Reply 8
There's also a lot of evidence to show we know things that we don't think we know as well.
pikaboo
It must be hard to get to sleep with a tape playing in your ear. I prefer the old-fashioned revision method of learning from paper :smile:

maybe if you had an autochanging tape player you could only record on one side starting at the beginning but start playing the other side

so it'd be silent for about 45 minutes (enough time to get to sleep?) and then switch to the other side and play the stuff

you could set it up in a really nice way using the computer to play sound files at certain times... maybe even taking your notes directly and using voice synthesis

there's a program somewhere that will do subliminal messaging by flashing text in the middle of the screen for a single frame (1/24 second) every now and then, so as you're using the computer you notice these things and learn them... apparently

Latest

Trending

Trending