The Student Room Group

Had enough of my driving instructor

I've had 5'6 different instructor for different reasons today i accidentally took wrong exit on a big roundabout and he said "bloody hell and you've taken the wrong exit " I'n an angry way. Before this he was saying i was too slow for a 50mph road was 42 never driven 50 before and this roundabout was on that 50mph road 3 lane big one where exits aren't standard and he was getting frustrated that i was not going on 1st available opportunity. Like it was all new to me not done that big roundabout before and it's not like he pre tutored me for it.
Made me want to cry the way he was raising his voice. I've had enough all instructor I've had probe with apart from 2 but can't go with them due to them change areas or not doing lessons anymye..
Reply 1
Awe I wouldn't go with him anymore, try to find a new instructor.
Best of luck
Reply 2
can I still change got a test coming up very soon in July? Also because, I've had so many I've almost been put off and just feel like Ill get a new one, they'll be okay for a bit then they'll start get awkward and frustrated. Today he was like I've told you like a hundred times this lesson.
I'm sorry you've had bad experiences with your instructors/s but something that leaps out is you don't mention anything about improving your driving and you are nowhere near test ready.

You say you've never drove 50 before.... that a 3 lane roundabout is all new to you? Given that you've had 5/6 driving instructors, 2 of them apparently long enough that they've moved or retired, I have to ask what on earth you have been doing with all this time? This is going to sound mean, but the fact you have booked a test for next month sounds preposterous with these huge gaps in your driving.
Reply 4
Original post by unknownforever
can I still change got a test coming up very soon in July? Also because, I've had so many I've almost been put off and just feel like Ill get a new one, they'll be okay for a bit then they'll start get awkward and frustrated. Today he was like I've told you like a hundred times this lesson.

My instructors name was Kanchan Dhokia (kar driving school) based in stag lane, London

At the first she was exuding this motherly act.Henceforth, she became abusive.Her belligerence left me mentally drained.She mostly talked about nonsensical anecdotes.Major test routes were a no show for the most part. I flagged this but she gagged me metaphorically "stop talking".She was on the phone with her bare foul smelling feet pressed against on the head board, ate constantly which was unpleasant to endure.This begs the question who is paying here?

She had a psychotic episode shouting at me "Shut up"(sic).I was informed I cannot be saved & have a toxic energy which caused her to get "sick".She asked me if I ever had a boyfriend as she doesn't want me "to be used".She would stare at close proximity whilst I was driving.If I made an error in verbatim:"apology not accepted, becareful of my car". She told me to believe in God but she was devoid of Integrity & compassion.She projected her insecurities onto me in a sick subliminal way.

She called her students toxic.Her rules state to not chew gum & wear perfume.She prides herself as the nurturing mother role to prolong her abuse. I severed ties with this callous person who loved control.
Original post by StriderHort
I'm sorry you've had bad experiences with your instructors/s but something that leaps out is you don't mention anything about improving your driving and you are nowhere near test ready.

You say you've never drove 50 before.... that a 3 lane roundabout is all new to you? Given that you've had 5/6 driving instructors, 2 of them apparently long enough that they've moved or retired, I have to ask what on earth you have been doing with all this time? This is going to sound mean, but the fact you have booked a test for next month sounds preposterous with these huge gaps in your driving.

Sorry for late reply wouldn't let me reply. I've had a few instructors (2 manual but decided it wasn't for me and 3 auto) one he moved area so couldn't cover me the other had a change in circumstance. I first started just over a year ago but had gaps between. I had that booked because the instructor said to book one as i should be ready it was booked in March but then because of the change in their circumstances I've moved to this one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending