The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Self Catered Accommodation

I need help deciding which halls to stay at. I'm torn between Mulberry Court, Philharmonic and Derby and Rathbourne.
I've heard really terrible things about Mulberry Court and good things about Philharmonic. So I need to know any good and bad things about these halls.

Also, is it difficult to study in the rooms? And is sharing bathrooms a disaster? HELP!:s-smilie:
lustina
I need help deciding which halls to stay at. I'm torn between Mulberry Court, Philharmonic and Derby and Rathbourne.
I've heard really terrible things about Mulberry Court and good things about Philharmonic. So I need to know any good and bad things about these halls.

Also, is it difficult to study in the rooms? And is sharing bathrooms a disaster? HELP!:s-smilie:

What bad things have you heard? :eek:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
ive applied for all of the above!!
Reply 3
lustina

If you struggle to study in the rooms then that is little problem in Philarmonic Court and Mulberry Court as the libraries are 5 mins walk away, tops.

My mate was in Philarmonic Court last year and loved it. I think there is a much stronger student community in the big halls like Greenbank and Carnatic though which would make D&R the best option for me, not necessarily for you though
Reply 4
out of interest (and cuz im trying to work out a budget!) around how much do catered students spend a week/month on food?

Latest

Trending

Trending