The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

xo-Heva
When you guys email Universities, how long on average does it take to get a reply?

I don't know but I need to e-mail them too. Do you write them properly and formally?
Reply 181
Kirsteneg
I don't know but I need to e-mail them too. Do you write them properly and formally?

Nah, it was a fairly casual email just asking a few questions etc. I probs coulda put more effort in but I doubt they'd be too bothered.
xo-Heva
Nah, it was a fairly casual email just asking a few questions etc. I probs coulda put more effort in but I doubt they'd be too bothered.

watching family guy? :biggrin:
xo-Heva
When you guys email Universities, how long on average does it take to get a reply?

Edinburgh took 2-3 days and Aberdeen took 1 so it depends really plus since the weekend has just past they will probably have a lot to sort through just now.
Reply 184
Well, it took St Andrews a week to email me back.
rosie9391
Edinburgh took 2-3 days and Aberdeen took 1 so it depends really plus since the weekend has just past they will probably have a lot to sort through just now.

YAY! Rosie! I went to see The Ugly Truth. It's a bit awkward when there's a middle-aged man at the cinema on his own who chuckles whenever there's a slight sex reference. :shifty:
xo-Heva

Edinburgh I emailed once, and got a reply on the same day from one officer and another 4 days later from another. Cambridge I emailed a few times, got a reply on the same day twice (and once within a single minute!).

On the other hand, this is during the holidays when people might be on leave.
Reply 187
Kirsteneg
watching family guy? :biggrin:

Yeh :biggrin: Chicken fight!
Reply 188
Hmm. Well, I'll give it until Friday. I'm hoping to have my replys by then so I know what to say at my interview :p:
xo-Heva
Yeh :biggrin: Chicken fight!

It scares me. :stupid: :shifty:
Reply 190
Kirsteneg
It scares me. :stupid: :shifty:

:eek: You got warnings?
xo-Heva
:eek: You got warnings?

Yeah, Ape's fault. For spamming on the other SQA Discussion thread. :p:
Reply 192
Kirsteneg

:rofl: Aww! Lmao, poor you.
Kirsteneg
YAY! Rosie! I went to see The Ugly Truth. It's a bit awkward when there's a middle-aged man at the cinema on his own who chuckles whenever there's a slight sex reference. :shifty:

Oh poor guy. When i went to see Marley and Me it seemed like i was the only one laughing at the dog humping scene, I felt imature which somehow made the giggling worse :o:
Kirsteneg

lol I also wondered what that was for, but 3 warning levels seems a bit extreme :p:
xo-Heva
Vitamin D, I found a lot of the Higher Biology and Chemistry courses interlinked. You may want to consider taking them at the same time?

I was planning to drop History this year for Chemistry once I went back, but it's not possible :frown:
Reply 196
rosie9391
Oh poor guy. When i went to see Marley and Me it seemed like i was the only one laughing at the dog humping scene, I felt imature which somehow made the giggling worse :o:

Aha, I found that so funny!
And yes, i cried. :frown: But I love that film!
Reply 197
Vitamin D
I was planning to drop History this year for Chemistry once I went back, but it's not possible :frown:

Ah well, don't worry too much. It was just something to consider but not too important.
Reply 198
I loved Marley and Me so much! :frown:
Slightly off on a tangent, but...I'M GETTING A DOG :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
So excited, as you may be able to tell :p:
rosie9391
lol I also wondered what that was for, but 3 warning levels seems a bit extreme :p:

That must of been a week ago now so it should go away soon. :rofl:

Latest