The Student Room Group

former teacher wants to sext

So i had been texting a former teacher of mine since i've graduated and at first it was all just banter, but he's tried moving the relationship forward by trying to sext me?

I'm not really interested or comfortable with that, so i rejected him, and now he's giving me the cold shoulder and we just don't talk anymore.

Thoughts on this??? i'm happy with the choices i made but still a little shocked at the whole situation
How long has it been since he was your teacher and are you over the age of 18?
Reply 2
Original post by melancollege
How long has it been since he was your teacher and are you over the age of 18?

he's taught me during sixth form and i have just graduated from sixth form earlier this year
No one in the U.K refers to leaving 6th form as 'graduating', used on purpose in this case while concealing the fact it's a school leaver to make it more jaw-droppingly salacious when it's finally revealed. Find something else to do.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
No one in the U.K refers to leaving 6th form as 'graduating', used on purpose in this case while concealing the fact it's a school leaver to make it more jaw-droppingly salacious when it's finally revealed. Find something else to do.

sorry you only just discovered synonyms???
Reply 5
Original post by 60watermelons
he's taught me during sixth form and i have just graduated from sixth form earlier this year

in the uk, we just say 'passed' 6th form.
you only graduate if you have completed your university degree, hence the terminology of 'undergraduate' or 'post-graduate'. :P
So how did this even come up? Walk us through the conversation so we can have more context.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending