The Student Room Group

Official: University of St Andrews A100 Offer Holders 2024 entry

Welcome to the St Andrews A100 2024 Offer Holders' thread.

For general information click: https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/subjects/medicine/medicine-bsc-a100/

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, advertise or mention group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!
My stepson received an offer today, with required A-Level grades AAA (he's a school leaver).

UCAT 2960, RUK candidate, Scottish route. His interview was in early January (in the week commencing January 8th).

He's still waiting to hear from Bristol and QUB, but St Andrews may well be his top choice anyway.
Original post by Uptown Girafe
My stepson received an offer today, with required A-Level grades AAA (he's a school leaver).

UCAT 2960, RUK candidate, Scottish route. His interview was in early January (in the week commencing January 8th).

He's still waiting to hear from Bristol and QUB, but St Andrews may well be his top choice anyway.
Congrats!!
I've heard that St andrews may be scrapping the doing the ChB part of the route in other other universities and doing the entire degree in Fife based hospitals, does anyone know anything more about this?
Original post by Malwina Rapa
I've heard that St andrews may be scrapping the doing the ChB part of the route in other other universities and doing the entire degree in Fife based hospitals, does anyone know anything more about this?

if you go on the university website and possibly the NHS Fife website you’ll find the announcement
I spoke to the university staff for ages at the offer holder day and they said there are no plans to scrap the 6-year degree. This would just be another option and if you accept a place on the 6-year program as a scottish or uk student then you would still be doing the 6-year, you would just get the option to changat one point if you wanted to

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending