The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3720
TheUnbeliever
If you don't know what you want to do, then you could order prospectuses from a couple of universities (so that you can get a few perspectives, I realize you're not applying yet) and flick through the arts/humanities section (as Meteorshower says, you're basically guaranteed rejection for any sciences) to see what takes your fancy. For another example, you could consider philosophy.

Has your school got a careers advisor that you could talk to?

Yeah we do im speaking to him next wednesday to see where these subjects will take me!

It dosen't matter about science as i had no intention of doing any science ever as i hate it but does that mean i can basically do any course i want except a science one???

Ape Gone Insane
:ninja:

I searched my name :awesome:

Where and when was that? In here?

Searching your own name :rolleyes:
Meteorshower
Who do you reckon it is?

Yeah and how much power are these reps having?
nessiehibs
Yo TheRabbit

You at school or uni at Edinburgh?

School (boroughmuir if you know where that is)- I would like to be at uni but you need to do s6 for med, and i'd be kinda young at 16!:smile:
what about you?
rosie9391
Yeah and how much power are these reps having?

I'm not too sure, I don't keep track of how much rep I have :p:
Ape Gone Insane
Lots of people do it.

You know when people are talking about you :ninja:

Of course, you have to be popular and controversial. :p:

Hmm...popular :p:
TheRabbit
School (boroughmuir if you know where that is)- I would like to be at uni but you need to do s6 for med, and i'd be kinda young at 16!:smile:
what about you?

Going to Edinburgh uni on the 12th (almost said next year there, then realised how close it is :O)

Sorry, dont have a clue where that is, close to the city centre?
Ape Gone Insane
:awesome: Somebody care to recap....I can't be bothered reading 15 pages. :sigh:

There seems to be an anonymous repper lurking about our thread :frown:
Ape Gone Insane
:awesome: and who's the new guy ^ ? :sigh:

Girl actually, been on tsr since may but not posted on this thread before.
Ape Gone Insane
Who are all these new people? Jesus :sigh:

Yeah and where have you been the past couple of days!?! :ninja:
Ape Gone Insane
Away from this boring thread.

Away with you if you're going to sully our fun :p:
Ape Gone Insane
:sigh: This thread is overshadowed by it's former, legendary self, the link to which can be found in the first post of this thread.

Not sure what your getting at.

Are you any good at AH maths (for the poll - I really am bored if I'm researching before I make a decision on this poll)and is it pure or applied? I'm doing applied and I am rubbish. I think everyone finds it hard though.
Ape Gone Insane
Away from this boring thread.

What brings you back then? Missed us :p:
Ape Gone Insane
I fail to see the fun asides from the childish humour from, it seems, people who can't even get themselves a girl/boy friend. This thread was never going to live up to the exam thread.

Coming back and insulting us all makes you look real big :rolleyes:
TheRabbit
Not sure what your getting at.

Are you any good at AH maths (for the poll - I really am bored if I'm researching before I make a decision on this poll)and is it pure or applied? I'm doing applied and I am rubbish. I think everyone finds it hard though.

Just vote for me, don't bother doing any research.
:p:
Ape Gone Insane
Who said anything about you.

Stop making presumptions if you don't know what I'm talking about.

I can't be bothered with this weird pseudo-intellectual dance of yours tonight Ape, seriously.
I'm doing mechanics with a pure unit. It worries me that people expect an A or B from me! I will just go vote for you since you are down on voted I think.
Reply 3737
Hai guys
Ape Gone Insane
Vote for me :sigh:

I'm doing AH, AH: Statistics and AH: Mechanics.

Isn't Applied Maths the one paper with a stats part and a mechanics part?
Ie, you get to sit one or the other.
I love Lamp

Latest