The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Kirsteneg
oh no. How the hell are you going to get pens! :eek3:

Was in scumdee today and listened to the aftermath of the game on radio scotland.

I figure ill get them quite easily next week :smile:

:P
nessiehibs
I figure ill get them quite easily next week :smile:

:P

:colone:
Meteorshower
I love that :biggrin:

That's what I love about music, it wasn't just the audience changing note whenever he jumped - there was an expectation of what was going to come next and he was just a visual aid in guiding that. I like the feeling of connection you get with other musicians when you jam with them, like you both know exactly what the other is thinking. Well, if it goes well :p:

How was your walk? I'm planning on one when everyone goes to bed.

Yeah that's what I liked, how everyone knew what was going to come and the same pitch came out, even in it's simplest form music is within. He has a few good videos going about :biggrin:

It is such a mild night so went round be the river and then up to my mums work, forgot it was Saturday so people were heading up town (disturbed my peace :p:)
LuhLah
What's the likelihood of getting an interview for uni in scotland?

My dad is convinced that we're interviewed, no matter how many times I tell him otherwise. He also thinks that Oxford University is just the one building.
Kirsteneg
'the drunks' :rofl:

Are you scared of drunk people?? :colone:

No, I find them annoying and they get in the way :p:
rosie9391

boooo :p:
rosie9391

watching drunks squite funny though. :p:

I suppose you didn't have to swim on your walk? :biggrin:
nessiehibs

boo you
nessiehibs

It's no fun when a drunken mob are heading towards you :p:
rosie9391
Yeah that's what I liked, how everyone knew what was going to come and the same pitch came out, even in it's simplest form music is within. He has a few good videos going about :biggrin:

It is such a mild night so went round be the river and then up to my mums work, forgot it was Saturday so people were heading up town (disturbed my peace :p:)

That's what you get for living in such a ridiculously urban area :p: I can almost guarantee you I will not meet a single person or car when I go out tonight :p: I plan on walking to that tombola beach, sit on a rock and listen to radio 4... Failing that, read a book. If it rains though i'll be so pissed :p:
Kirsteneg
watching drunks squite funny though. :p:

I suppose you didn't have to swim on your walk? :biggrin:

Haha, no sadly I didn't. :p:
rosie9391
It's no fun when a drunken mob are heading towards you :p:

It is when your in the mob. :p:

Nah, jokes. I dont do that :ninja:
Meteorshower
That's what you get for living in such a ridiculously urban area :p: I can almost guarantee you I will not meet a single person or car when I go out tonight :p: I plan on walking to that tombola beach, sit on a rock and listen to radio 4... Failing that, read a book. If it rains though i'll be so pissed :p:

Do you often just take off in the night and your parents won't even here you go? :p: Sounds awesome, do it. :yep:
nessiehibs
It is when your in the mob. :p:

Nah, jokes. I dont do that :ninja:

Hmm...you'd be the leader of that said mob I bet :p:
Ive got no decent clothes left!

Why did i have to pack a week before i go!!!
rosie9391
Do you often just take off in the night and your parents doesn't even here you go? :p: Sounds awesome, do it. :yep:

I've done it a few times yeah. Usually when I need some space, and I have to do some serious thinking (I think an awful lot, but it's not so good when you don't feel as free as you do alone in the dark) about life, the universe and everything.

Nearly fell of a cliff last time though :p: The cliffs get really high really quickly and when it's dark it's not so easy to see!
rosie9391
Hmm...you'd be the leader of that said mob I bet :p:

:yep:
Meteorshower
I've done it a few times yeah. Usually when I need some space, and I have to do some serious thinking (I think an awful lot, but it's not so good when you don't feel as free as you do alone in the dark) about life, the universe and everything.

Nearly fell of a cliff last time though :p: The cliffs get really high really quickly and when it's dark it's not so easy to see!

your mental!
Dead Set is coming on babes and lads.
nessiehibs
your mental!

And you need to learn some grammar :p:

What's mental about me? :woo:

Latest