The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

LuhLah
Nooo I don't mean the course, I mean the exact papers lol. I was expecting a million questions worth 10 marks each and stuff, not writing one word answers lol :mmm:

Is there not calculations in the papers... :p:
the thing with the chemistry calculations is there are so many different types of calculations and it can be hard to identify when to use each one.

another thing with the chemistry past papers is that this years and last years papers are a bit harder than the years before as the SQA clearly wanted the A boundary at 70% and not the 78%~ it was before. So don't get too excited if you're getting 80% on some of the past papers.
Reply 522
I wasn't even doing them. I was just saying that they had a different format from what I expected.
TheUnbeliever
Tetris Sprint - I can't break 3 minutes!

Not really a solo game, is it? :p:

Ahh you've got me addicted now and I can't beat 02.43 - it's bloody frustrating!! :p:
I got 6.29 :redface: lmao!
javjamoll
I got 6.29 :redface: lmao!

I got 8.46 with 6 lines remaining. I lose! :biggrin:
LuhLah
I wasn't even doing them. I was just saying that they had a different format from what I expected.

Ahhhh. I can't even remember what the SG ones looked liked. Oh to be doing SGs again! :p:
Well, 5.28 now...

And how did you get 3minutes? :redface: I was only at line 21 at 3.00!
Anyone here have Guitar Hero World Tour or Greatest hits on Wii?
rosie9391
Ahh you've got me addicted now and I can't beat 02.43 - it's bloody frustrating!! :p:

2.43? That's amazing!

My best last night was 6 minutes 9 seconds. *Goes away to try and beat it.*

Kirsteneg
Anyone here have Guitar Hero World Tour or Greatest hits on Wii?

I've got World Tour.
namedeprived
2.43? That's amazing!

I've got World Tour.

On Wii? Wanna play?? :biggrin:
Kirsteneg
On Wii? Wanna play?? :biggrin:

Can't at the moment because my brother's hogging the xbox, but yeah, will give you my friend code later.

I hate how laborious exchanging friend codes is... :frown:
Reply 532
Kirsteneg
Ahhhh. I can't even remember what the SG ones looked liked. Oh to be doing SGs again! :p:

I know ;_;

I'll miss just writing "to make it a valid test" throughout the whole paper. SG was just too easy anyways. Bring on the van der Waals :cool:
namedeprived
2.43? That's amazing!

I've got World Tour.

Yeah but I've been at it for the last hour :eek: There's people there with 0.36 :eek3:
namedeprived
Can't at the moment because my brother's hogging the xbox, but yeah, will give you my friend code later.

I hate how laborious exchanging friend codes is... :frown:

Okaydokey. I'm playing someone online now and they must play this all the time. I've only beat them once. :frown:
rosie9391
Yeah but I've been at it for the last hour :eek: There's people there with 0.36 :eek3:

:lolwut:

Still can't seem to beat my time, but I'm usually too quick to restart after making a mistake. :p:

Kirsteneg
Okaydokey. I'm playing someone online now and they must play this all the time. I've only beat them once.

C'est la vie. My friend is pretty good, can do almost everything on GH3 and World Tour on Expert, beat him like once every 10 goes. :biggrin: What difficulty do you play on?
Reply 536
Hello people :wave:

Long time no see... I have been busy passing my driving test and doing my ukcat, glad to see you have all been equally busy playing tetris! :smile: I cant beat 4:52!
acas13
Hello people :wave:

Long time no see... I have been busy passing my driving test and doing my ukcat, glad to see you have all been equally busy playing tetris! :smile: I cant beat 4:52!

:hello:

Well done on passing your driving test!

How was the UKCAT?
namedeprived
:lolwut:

Still can't seem to beat my time, but I'm usually too quick to restart after making a mistake. :p:
QUOTE]

I've been doing that too and I try to hold the long blue ones which made my time go down :smile:
LuhLah
I know ;_;

I'll miss just writing "to make it a valid test" throughout the whole paper. SG was just too easy anyways. Bring on the van der Waals :cool:

SG Geography was a joke. "What would be a good technique to use to study the river depth, width and speed and explain why - 6 marks."

Latest