The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

bex285
Do I do it on here?
I don't in real life but I fear my inner geek may be connected to my inner egomaniac who only surfaces on TSR :p:

eh, no. That wasn't a personal insult to you by the way (I'm sorry. I just can't use abbreviations.) :facepalm:

I officially give you permission to boast. I just did a couple of posts back; that's my claim to fame. :yep:
Reply 7041
Kirsteneg
:eek: Have you SEEN the DVD?! :colone:

If you'd studied Sweet Bird of Youth, you would understand the irony in what you just said. :yep:

Nope :K:
Kirsteneg
:eek: Have you SEEN the DVD?! :colone:

If you'd studied Sweet Bird of Youth, you would understand the irony in what you just said. :yep:

Stanley and Chance are quite different though.

My whole class rofl'd btw at the scene in the DVD when Stanley and Blanche first met :biggrin:
LuhLah
Nope :K:...

You're missing out. BIG TIME! :drool:
ukdragon37
Stanley and Chance are quite different though.

My whole class rofl'd btw at the scene in the DVD when Stanley and Blanche first met :biggrin:

Why?

But still...castration.... :lolwut:
Reply 7045
Kirsteneg
eh, no. That wasn't a personal insult to you by the way (I'm sorry. I just can't use abbreviations.) :facepalm:

I officially give you permission to boast. I just did a couple of posts back; that's my claim to fame. :yep:

Lol good I was worried there :p:
I don't know if I'll get any awards this year :frown: the exam I did best in wasn't sat in my school :eek:
I REALLY need to go to sleep. Night everyone. :hi: - I know it's meant to be hi but it works for bye too. :p:

:colone:
Reply 7047
Kirsteneg
I REALLY need to go to sleep. Night everyone. :hi: - I know it's meant to be hi but it works for bye too. :p:

:colone:

Night! :o:

I'm off too guys, just remembered I have French homework due second period :facepalm:
Kirsteneg
Why?

Because it was painfully and cringingly obvious Stanley was a beast waiting to pounce :p:
Marlon Brando as Stanley :coma: :coma:
Kirsteneg
It's weird, usually the 'clever' ones in schools are stereotyped as the geeks and are unpopular but it's the opposite way round in my year :biggrin:

The most attractive people in my year are the cleverest. So not fair :wink:

No way could I have had 25 in the final exam. I was shaking as I opened the paper :afraid: The Close Reading paper was my saving grace, methinks. I had no confidence :sigh:
ukdragon37
Because it was painfully and cringingly obvious Stanley was a beast waiting to pounce :p:

How do you get an A in an AH English essay? :colondollar:
Reply 7052
Damn it, I've forgotten how to +/-x fractions :colondollar: Tis been a while nao :ninja:

Ugh I'm pathetic lol.
LuhLah
Damn it, I've forgotten how to +/-x fractions :colondollar: Tis been a while nao :ninja:

Multiplying: ab×cd=acbd\displaystyle\frac{a}{b}\times\frac{c}{d} = \frac{ac}{bd}

Dividing: invert one of the fractions and multiply.

Adding/Subtracting: find common denominator using your favourite method (I usually just multiply the denominators and simplify later rather than trying to find the lowest common multiple) and add/subtract numerators.
ArcadiaHouse
How do you get an A in an AH English essay? :colondollar:

I never did :colondollar: so can't help you there

General advice would be to know your essay topic inside out and deliver the essay with clear, cogent, concise, well-argued ideas rather than bog it down with airy flowery roundabouts.
Reply 7055
TheUnbeliever
Multiplying: ab×cd=acbd\displaystyle\frac{a}{b}\times\frac{c}{d} = \frac{ac}{bd}

Dividing: invert one of the fractions and multiply.

Adding/Subtracting: find common denominator using your favourite method (I usually just multiply the denominators and simplify later rather than trying to find the lowest common multiple) and add/subtract numerators.

thanks lol, it slipped my mind. We're doing the radian thing with functions...I always wanted pi to be 3.14, not 180 :sad:
Ello.
I'm a nice person and nice persons help other persons.
That is why tonight I am going on a first aid course as I will every teusday night from now on. I will then be volenteering as a first aider as big events such as bonfie night or bigger events such as summer music festivals.
Told you I was a nice person :smile:
The first aiders I know seem to have a pretty good time, not to mention that it's obviously a really useful skill, so good luck!
xo-Heva
Ello.
I'm a nice person and nice persons help other persons.
That is why tonight I am going on a first aid course as I will every teusday night from now on. I will then be volenteering as a first aider as big events such as bonfie night or bigger events such as summer music festivals.
Told you I was a nice person :smile:

Eugh, enjoy stitching up some little ned who's ran in front of a firework or something.

Are you applying for nursing this year? My girlfriend is, also...
Pedrobear
Eugh, enjoy stitching up some little ned who's ran in front of a firework or something.

Are you applying for nursing this year? My girlfriend is, also...

I would just pour more anti-septic onto them if they started moaning.

"Haw ya wee bam! WHAT YAE DAIN?! I WANT MY MAW!!!!"

Latest