Is there a limit?
What will I do with my life?!?! :woo:
Reply 8201
LuhLah
Who says we all ask this to be the TSR SQ Thread? :holmes:

I haven't pooped in 5 days btw :sad:

Agreed :yep:

Really? That can't be good! :woo: :frown:

Not aimed at you LuhLah, but what's with all the poo-talk tonight anyways?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1063256
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1063126
bex285
Is there a limit?
What will I do with my life?!?! :woo:

Yeah, 10,000 posts and then it gets locked and in our case probably moved to chat :sigh:
Death is inevitable, even on a internet forum.
Reply 8204
bex285
Agreed :yep:

Really? That can't be good! :woo: :frown:

Not aimed at you LuhLah, but what's with all the poo-talk tonight anyways?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1063256
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1063126

Oh gawd it must be like a monster turd building up :sad:. This will be one big baby Imma give birth to.

*swoons away to look for e-lax*
Girls don't defecate. :sigh:
LuhLah

Thanks for sharing :p: At uni, it's awful since it's communal toilets so I've walked in on a 'plop splash plop' a few times :sigh:
Reply 8207
Pedrobear
Girls don't defecate. :sigh:

o shush we constantly have to put up with leakages. Damn you males

:pinch:

rosie9391
Thanks for sharing :p: At uni, it's awful since it's communal toilets so I've walked in on a 'plop splash plop' a few times :sigh:

Ugh I hate people listening to me doing the toilet.
Reply 8208
LuhLah

Haha, you think that's bad? When I was on a World Challenge expedition, one of my friends went twice in a month! (day 15 and 16, if you're interested, and that was only with the help of laxatives!) :eek3:
LuhLah
o shush we constantly have to put up with leakages. Damn you males

:pinch:

And on the sound of poop, I'm off :p:

Night TSR, it's been fun :awesome:
Anyway, night night everyone, or good morning....whatever floats your....boat. :sexface:

Good laughs tonight. :biggrin:
Reply 8211
LuhLah

This. I get my friend to put on the hand dryer while I'm in the toilet :awesome:
Reply 8212
I'm following the flock. G'night darlings and nerds :kiss:
Reply 8213
bex285
This. I get my friend to put on the hand dryer while I'm in the toilet :awesome:

I do this too :p: I used to have an irrational phobia of public toilets, but I'm over it now.

PS. You know how we were talking about working abroad the other day? Guess who just got offered a job in Germany! :woo:
Reply 8214
Cleo.
I do this too :p: I used to have an irrational phobia of public toilets, but I'm over it now.

PS. You know how we were talking about working abroad the other day? Guess who just got offered a job in Germany! :woo:

Omg congratulations :woo:
What as? And where? And when do you start? :awesome:

Bye, all you folks most likely going to dream about walking pussies :p:
Reply 8215
bex285
Omg congratulations :woo:
What as? And where? And when do you start? :awesome:

Thanks :biggrin: It's as an au pair near Frankfurt. I haven't said yes yet, but I think I will. I'm just slightly worried because they want me to start soon and I have uni stuff to sort out first and probably renewing my passport...
Reply 8216
Cleo.
Thanks :biggrin: It's as an au pair near Frankfurt. I haven't said yes yet, but I think I will. I'm just slightly worried because they want me to start soon and I have uni stuff to sort out first and probably renewing my passport...

How did you manage to find out about that? :eek:
I'm sure you'll have plenty time to sort stuff out :biggrin:
TheUnbeliever
It's dimensional analysis. The first question was okay, actually, I just needed to be more verbose to avoid making silly mistakes. This question (#1 here) is made more difficult by the fact that it's based on fluids stuff about which I know jack squat. Consequently, figuring out the dimension of viscosity is an exercise in itself, before I can even approach the first party (EDIT: Freudian slip left :p:) of the question. :facepalm:

Yeah, I don't really have a clue looking at that stuff. We've pretty much only been doing thermodynamics but that in itself is a frantic dash to understand all the concepts and equations at crazy hours :p: I'm finding maths slightly harder, we're doing vector spaces and Taylor series at the moment which is all a bit overwhelming. I do feel like i'm learning a lot though, even if it doesn't seem enough. How's your maths?
ArcadiaHouse
Well it must be if it's puzzling even you :awesome:

Perhaps you could help me with something. I heard this Bright Eyes song circa 2005 and I can't remember how it goes, any of the lyrics, etc, but I do remember it being kind of slow with a fuzzy keyboard? That's all I remember of it. :o:

I will have a listen of some stuff some other time to see if I can identify it, but right now I need to collapse on my bed for a few hours sleep. I can't remember the last time I didn't feel tired :p:
bex285

O.o Whats wrong with people hearing you pee?
Its not like they get kicks out of it... or do they?
:awesome: I have to say, its never bothered me lol.
Edit: Oh I see... we weren't on about pee. My point still stands though! lol.

And I just want to point out, I was asleep by 11.30 last night. :awesome: I haven't has a long sleep in aaaages! lol.

Latest