The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

LuhLah
Ahhh I can't wait for college

no more dreading every day now heheheehe :teeth:

You got in? Congratulations!
Wahey, no more school! Only uni and mermaid parties lie ahead!
Meteorshower
Wahey, no more school! Only uni and mermaid parties lie ahead!

Your life is gonna be wild!
Reply 843
TheUnbeliever
You got in? Congratulations!

naw i'm going to my insurance if I don't get into my firm

i find out on monday :s-smilie: plese please please faill someone.
Reply 844
Excellent, another year at school... Although now I live comfortably knowing I don't need to pass anything this year! :smile:
Reply 845
I'll be kind of sad not going back to school when my bro goes on tuesday; I'll miss the first day gossip and the new first years who are always "definitely getting smaller":p:

I'm awful at mario cart; I can't seem to stay on the track and tend to fall down into the abyss about 10 times a lap...
Meteorshower
It's very repetitive, it's an awful lot easier than people think.

Hysteria is also actually pretty easy for bass, but don't tell anyone, it's good for impressing people :p:

My sister plays it so it can't be that hard :p:
Reply 847
acas13
Excellent, another year at school... Although now I live comfortably knowing I don't need to pass anything this year! :smile:

Unless you go to Glasgow:p: (if you're applying there lol)
Reply 848
does it not get a bit **** after having exams for your last 3 years? Why can't they just merge it all and call it something nice.
acas13

Ditto. Have you decided what you're doing for english dissertation yet?
akj08
I'll be kind of sad not going back to school when my bro goes on tuesday; I'll miss the first day gossip and the new first years who are always "definitely getting smaller":p:

I am always so amused by new first years, especially the ones I don't actually notice because they are below the threshold of my peripheral vision, and walk into them or something :p:
akj08

I'm awful at mario cart; I can't seem to stay on the track and tend to fall down into the abyss about 10 times a lap...

Have you tried 'rainbow road'? :colone:
Ronar
if you want i could put my wee sister against you

she would win though

Awwwwwwww. you didn't get a new bright green gem. :frown:
Sudden Explosion of posts = most popular thread. :cool:

And at our school everyone also insists that the first years are getting smaller every year. :p:
Reply 854
Kirsteneg
:stink:

:daydreaming:
Kirsteneg
Have you tried 'rainbow road'? :colone:

:redface:! If we're playing, noone pick Rainbow Road! That is my worst race ever!!! I detest it lol!
TheUnbeliever
Your life is gonna be wild!

Calculating scharzschild radii one minute, treasure hunting with mermaid the next :p:

I'm kinda worried I have unrealistic expectations...
Amateurs. Rainbow Road is easy, (if you use a gamcube contoller :p:)
Reply 858
Kirsteneg
Awwwwwwww. you didn't get a new bright green gem. :frown:

apparently you need to get loads of rep IT SUCKS :frown::frown:
Ronar
:daydreaming:

Let's not get into that again... :p:

Latest