The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ronar
East Kilbrides better :P

Thats so sweet :biggrin:

What other things are good to do in the Glasgow area? I'm coming down to visit my auntie in the next couple of weeks and she works so usually just get to go and explore myself :yep:
Reply 1941
rosie9391
What other things are good to do in the Glasgow area? I'm coming down to visit my auntie in the next couple of weeks and she works so usually just get to go and explore myself :yep:

Massive cinema, shops everywhere, theres an xcape which is mint, under's clubs, yummy scrummy pizza co under the bridge at central, nice parks, art gallery behind borders, gigs

etc ;P
i could go on
Reply 1942
Omg, college is awwsim!!! I made soo many friends today :biggrin: And the support they give you is really kewl! They will help you with anything. On Tuesday, I only have Int 2 maths and I'm off all of Thursday :biggrin:

And the higher english/psychology teachers will feckin brill! For our PSL, we get to have our text with us in the NAB, and we can use our text in the final exam if we want :biggrin:

Things seem to looking up for wee LuhLah lol
LuhLah
For our PSL, we get to have our text with us in the NAB, and we can use our text in the final exam if we want :biggrin:

having the text for the personal study NAB is normal. Surely you're not allowed to take the text in for the final higher english exam? I imagine the inviligators may have something to say...

good to see you're enjoying college though.
Dado Prso
having the text for the personal study NAB is normal. Surely you're not allowed to take the text in for the final higher english exam? I imagine the inviligators may have something to say...

good to see you're enjoying college though.

You definately won't be able to take the text into the exam. :p:
Reply 1945
LuhLah
Omg, college is awwsim!!! I made soo many friends today :biggrin: And the support they give you is really kewl! They will help you with anything. On Tuesday, I only have Int 2 maths and I'm off all of Thursday :biggrin:

And the higher english/psychology teachers will feckin brill! For our PSL, we get to have our text with us in the NAB, and we can use our text in the final exam if we want :biggrin:

Aw glad you're enjoying it, that's great:biggrin: How come you get thursday off? Lucky! Are you supposed to be doing more independent study than you would in school or something?
LuhLah

Good to see you're enjoying it! But unfortunatley, no you're not allowed the text in the final exam, or unless you mean you can do your Personal Study for the final exam (without the actual physical book in front of you) then that's ok. :p:
someone help me come up with an idea for a project for the science baccalaureate, preferably physics/chemistry/maths related. no biology nonsense. :p:

some info about it:

The Interdisciplinary Project

The Interdisciplinary Project is an Advanced Higher Unit in which you apply your subject knowledge in realistic contexts. You carry out an investigation or practical assignment your theme may be for example ‘Employability and using languages in the Scottish market’ or perhaps ‘Testing energy options for sustainable solutions’. This is likely to involve you working outwith your school in a college or university, or in a community or workplace setting.
LuhLah

Aww so glad you enjoyed it :biggrin:
Reply 1949
Nooo I know I'm not allowed the actual text in the final exam lol, that would be crazy. I just meant I could use the stuff from it just like our other texts since we'll know it so well, if you get what I mean. So, :shh:

And naw, I just have a hella lot of blanks in my timetable, but I will prolly be using them for studying.
Dado Prso
someone help me come up with an idea for a project for the science baccalaureate, preferably physics/chemistry/maths related. no biology nonsense. :p:

some info about it:

Awesome, never knew you were actually doing it!

Unfortunatley I can't help you, because I have no imagination, but keep me updated, would be interested to hear what you're going to do. Don't think my school is offering it, not even heard it mentioned to be honest.
Reply 1951
Ape Gone Insane
After much debate on domains and some help AHEM from you guys and the guys in the technology forum, I settled for:

http://paranoidape.com/

You like?

S'alright :P
I like neurotic monkey
haha whats the website for?
Reply 1952
Ape Gone Insane
Alright? :awesome:

The design/template is amazing took me ages to decide which to buy. -.-

It was meant to be a casual just-for-fun site with teenage fashion but it's still under construction and right now, is in it's earliest stages.

Oooh I didn't realise you can click the link
Lol!!
Yeah it's nice :smile: Pay me and i'll model clothes haha
namedeprived
Awesome, never knew you were actually doing it!

Unfortunatley I can't help you, because I have no imagination, but keep me updated, would be interested to hear what you're going to do. Don't think my school is offering it, not even heard it mentioned to be honest.

i have to come up with a project idea by next wednesday. i'm only going to do it if i can think of something which interests me though, not doing any uninteresting stuff on top of my advanced highers and other stuff.

i will let you know how i get on if i can come up with a decent project.
Ape Gone Insane
Alright? :awesome:

The design/template is amazing took me ages to decide which to buy. -.-

It was meant to be a casual just-for-fun site with teenage fashion but it's still under construction and right now, is in it's earliest stages.

teenage fashion?

is it just going to be links to the topshop, burtons, river island, primark websites? :p:
Nah it's gonna be pictures of Ape modelling his underpants :wink:
Reply 1956
Meteorshower

:rofl:
Meteorshower

You win.
namedeprived
You win.

I'm fairly amused about how often I get an opportunity to use that!
How come you never hear about people sitting 7 Highers and getting No Awards? They all seem to be 7 A geniuses :woo: I'm glad, too ... I'd feel so bad for someone if that happened to them.

Latest