Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm a little suck on my HTC Legend. Out of my 7 screens two are blank. I accidently deleted my bookmarks off one of then and no idea how to get them back on, any know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    I just got the Desire £25 a month (24) with 600 mins,Unlimited texts,1gb internet on vodafone.

Good deal?

My first smart phone.
    I got the Legend for £20 a month with Unlimted texts and internet and 300 mins on a 18 month contract, but I can renew after 15 months. Thats with Vodafone too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCasual)
    I'm a little suck on my HTC Legend. Out of my 7 screens two are blank. I accidently deleted my bookmarks off one of then and no idea how to get them back on, any know?
    Hold your finger down on the empty homescreen and select "Widgets" when the option comes up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    Hold your finger down on the empty homescreen and select "Widgets" when the option comes up.
    And another thing how do you put your favourite contacts onto the favourite contact page?

ReputationRep:
    And another thing how do you put your favourite contacts onto the favourite contact page?
    I think it's in the phone book. There's a section you can swipe to along the bottom IIRC that allows you to add people as faves. Not sure though as I no longer use Sense UI.

ReputationRep:
    I got the Legend for £20 a month with Unlimted texts and internet and 300 mins on a 18 month contract, but I can renew after 15 months. Thats with Vodafone too
    How long have you been with them and how have they been so far?

My first contract. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    How long have you been with them and how have they been so far?

My first contract. :rolleyes:
    I was with o2 on my last contract, but left because they wanted £45 a month for the Desire and the best phone I could have gone was a Nokia x6 for the money I wanted. I when for a credit check at a Vodafone shop in town. Then a few days later I got a call from them saying they could do a better deal then the shop. I explain what I wanted and they gave it to me
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I just got the Desire £25 a month (24) with 600 mins,Unlimited texts,1gb internet on vodafone.

Good deal?

My first smart phone.
    It's posts like this that make me want to just go out and get a desire :fuhrer:. Can't wait for the HTC event. If Desire HD is at least SuperLCD I might buy it day one, never done that for a phone before :p:

ReputationRep:
    Anybody know when the HTC Evo will be launched in the UK ?

Also is there any website where I can see, when the latest htc phones are coming out ?

ReputationRep:
    The Evo won't be as it is, it's not compatible with any of our networks.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Google the Desire HD it's basically the Evo 4G without 4G and front facing camera.

ReputationRep:
    Cancelled my Samsung Galaxy S order, patiently waiting for the HTC Desire HD/Ace/Smoke/Flame/Sex

ReputationRep:

Good deal?

My first smart phone.
    Did you get that deal direct from Vodafone or from somewhere else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippysnake)
    Cancelled my Samsung Galaxy S order, patiently waiting for the HTC Desire HD/Ace/Smoke/Flame/Sex
    Good shout. Whilst on the hardware side the S is teh sex, I'm not sold on it's software.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloeGsy)
    Did you get that deal direct from Vodafone or from somewhere else?
    I got that direct from Vodafone. I've been Pay as you go for like 2-3 years so I phoned them saying before I go and get a pay monthly if they could offer me any discounts and this seemed like a pretty sweet deal to me.

Edit: Got an email saying my order has been cancelled. :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    I got that direct from Vodafone. I've been Pay as you go for like 2-3 years so I phoned them saying before I go and get a pay monthly if they could offer me any discounts and this seemed like a pretty sweet deal to me.

Edit: Got an email saying my order has been cancelled. :nothing:
    Why? That sounded like a sweeet deal to me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kharma45)
    The Evo won't be as it is, it's not compatible with any of our networks.
    How comes its not compatible with any of the UK networks ? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippysnake)
    Why? That sounded like a sweeet deal to me...
    I failed credit check.

I've never been in overdraft, I always have at least 30 pounds in my bank account(in the last year) and I don't use the account for any other monthly contracts. :confused:

I think I'm just gonna wait untill end of October now. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I failed credit check.

I've never been in overdraft, I always have at least 30 pounds in my bank account(in the last year) and I don't use the account for any other monthly contracts. :confused:

I think I'm just gonna wait untill end of October now. :yep:
    Hah, I failed the same credit check with T-Mobile, although that was only with the HTC Desire. I passed the one with the Samsung Galaxy S.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    What's everyone's take on the Galaxy Tablet??

Link

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.