Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Android OS watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    All my music is on my ipod is it possible to get this off my ipod and into my phone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    I didn't know that the Evolution 3D was coming to the UK
    It's not any more I don't think. Voda was bringing it and then they decided against it.

(Original post by blueray)
    Anyone know to recover a lost gmail password without the security answer? :s I've forgot mine :emo:
    Unless you've put a second email address in then I don't know
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Moonkin)
    All my music is on my ipod is it possible to get this off my ipod and into my phone?
    If you can access the actual music files on your iPod then yes - this may require jailbreaking or some such (it's Apple so they make it difficult).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard710)
    It's not any more I don't think. Voda was bringing it and then they decided against it.

Unless you've put a second email address in then I don't know
    It's in the latest Tesco Mobile mag. :iiam:

I don't want it or anything, just thought it was exclusively American.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    x
    WM7 mango update is released on September 1 so I was wondering whether I should buy a motorola defy or a HTC 7 Mozart.

Help appreciated, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chaz1992)
    WM7 mango update is released on September 1 so I was wondering whether I should buy a motorola defy or a HTC 7 Mozart.

Hey I have found a way you can do this, basically u can to have jailbreak then go on cydia type pwntunes install that then connect your iPod to pc it should come up a folder which you will have 5 folder or more then now u can drag n drop to your music from pc without going to iTunes this is best way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chaz1992)

I'd stick with Android :dontknow:
    I wouldn't go Defy though.

ReputationRep:
    My friend is thinking of getting a defy...I'm thinking of giving her a slap

ReputationRep:
    I did manage this once, you basically have to unhide all the hidden files on your ipod and then if you go onto your ipod folder there should be a hidden folder that has loads of folders inside all with files that have names like HSIK or JTMS. This is your music, which if you play with itunes will show you the name/details of that song. i deleted my itunes library once, and retrieved all my music like this

and then just transfer the songs onto your phone! i assumed you asked this because you didn't have the original files anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    It's in the latest Tesco Mobile mag. :iiam:

I don't want it or anything, just thought it was exclusively American.
    any idea if it'll be better than the sensation?

i was planning on getting the sensation in september but now i feel like i'm better off waiting a few months for the pre-christmas phones that are bound to come out!:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzone)
    any idea if it'll be better than the sensation?

i was planning on getting the sensation in september but now i feel like i'm better off waiting a few months for the pre-christmas phones that are bound to come out!:dontknow:
    It's just the Sensation + 3D afaik :unsure:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Farking hell, the SGS2 is faster than my computer! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    It's just the Sensation + 3D afaik :unsure:
    i think it has more RAM and memory? but the rear camera is only 5mp and can't film 1080p video. that's just what i read, not sure how true it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzone)
    I did manage this once, you basically have to unhide all the hidden files on your ipod and then if you go onto your ipod folder there should be a hidden folder that has loads of folders inside all with files that have names like HSIK or JTMS. This is your music, which if you play with itunes will show you the name/details of that song. i deleted my itunes library once, and retrieved all my music like this

and then just transfer the songs onto your phone! i assumed you asked this because you didn't have the original files anymore.
    Ah okay thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    Lol I think it is time to update your transistor-made computer. We have laptops and netbooks now.
    P.D. Welcome to the XXI century

ReputationRep:
    It's such a farking beast of a phone

ReputationRep:
    Canny wait for my Samsung Galaxy SII to arrive :woo:

Only a few days more...

ReputationRep:
    Let see if new iPhone beat ssg2.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    Canny wait for my Samsung Galaxy SII to arrive :woo:

Only a few days more...
    You won't be disappointed!

ReputationRep:
    You won't be disappointed!
    I'm just worried about it being obselete within months.

This industry literally grows way too fast for satisfaction. It's become a case of needing a new phone ~every year just to barely keep up with technology standards and trends.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.