The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

"I need (EEEE to continue to year 13) and I'm (still bricking it as I need at least BBB to apply for the universitys i want)" :frown:
I need AAB and I'm confident, but still really worried in case it has all gone pear-shaped! Luckily I can't come away with anything less than BCC but still.
Reply 182
I need BBB and I'm completely bricking it... gahhh!!!!
Reply 183
I need ABBb or AAB and I believe myself to be absolutely screwed with no chance, drowning my sorrows looks like an ever more likely event.
Reply 184
What grades does everybody need for their uni course?
BBB for UEA
BBB Psych + soc.
Reply 187
2 days ! :|
Chris6098
I need ABB and I'm bricking it haha

i need ABB for economics at lancaster with (Hopefully) a:

A business more likely B
B ICT More likely C
B Engineering More likely C
B General Studies Hope B

Insurance is BBC At UClan

If someone can predict the future, please tell me my grades lol and i will give you a tenner if your right.

Although if you could read the future you would know i wouldnt pay out
Reply 189
I need ABB...:s-smilie: I'm certainly not chillin' it!! I've got AAAC at AS at the mo (267, 242, 243 and 209!) so I'm hoping to get AABB :smile: but I'm terrified I've screwed one or more exams up completely and got ABCC or BBBB or worse :frown:
i need AAB and i'm a nervous wreck:eek3:
Reply 191
1 day ! :|
Reply 192
Need ABB and im chillin it. If I get AAA I will be proper chuffed :smile:
ABB.. i haven't got that either. hmm.. hmm.. hmm..
Reply 194
Need BBB and I'm oddly paralysed.
Reply 195
I woke up today and thought it was thursday, i almost threw up, i am so unbelievably worried right now
I want to cry :'(
Reply 196
I need 260 points from Media and Film (no specific grades) and I've melted
Reply 197
I need AAB [B in Maths] and I just sneezed thinking about results so I'm obviously going to die tomorrow.
Reply 198
i need BBBB and will get BBCD :frown:

but like the exams in the 1st module, i thought i would get AAA in chem bio and maths, came out with CDD =/ with that rule i get DUUU o_0
I don't need anything yet as I'm only getting my AS results (and a Maths A level) tomorrow but what I want is obvious. I'm mentally unstable right now and fretting toooooo much.

Latest