The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds 2014 Applicants (2015 start)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 820
I'm doing the access to leeds course too! English language and linguistics
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 821
Anyone doing law? And looking at central village or leodis? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Starting dental hygiene and therapy! Anyone gone for central village? :smile:
Studying Theology & Religious Studies and accommodation wise- Sentinel Towers.

Haven't found anyone else applying for Sentinel Towers :frown:
Original post by laimliam
joined this thread a bit late! Anyone philosophy or Access to Leeds? :smile:

Hi! I'm doing Theology & Ethics but doing A2L! ^.^ Woo!
Reply 825
Original post by am1997
I'm looking at Henry Price think I am going to put it down soon, I haven't seen many other people taking about it though, what course have you applied for?

I think i might actually go for Lupton, not keen on being on campus, but I'm still gonna go to the open day on the 25th April, you off to that?
I've got into Pharmacology, what about you? :smile:
Reply 826
Original post by hd37
I think i might actually go for Lupton, not keen on being on campus, but I'm still gonna go to the open day on the 25th April, you off to that?
I've got into Pharmacology, what about you? :smile:

I like the idea of being on campus as I know I will struggle getting out of bed in the morning haha! I'm doing accounting and finance :smile:
I'm doing French and International Business! Predicted AAB in French, English Language and Economics respectively. Looking at Central Village and Leodis...pros and cons??:p:)
Original post by tryingmybest

Hey :smile: I've now firmed Leeds and have applied for accommodation at Charles Morris as they cater best for my disability.

Ah right, it's so good to find someone who might be on the course!!! :smile:
RIght, should probably post here :h:

I'll be starting my PhD at Leeds this September and switiching through a mixture of being scared and excited!
Reply 830
Rejected from Edinburgh :frown: Leeds it is then for International History and Politics!!!
Reply 831
Original post by cav0rting
About to firm Leeds for International History and Politics. Yet to find anyone else doing the same! Thinking of Central Village for accomodation.

Yep I'm doing International History and Politics!
Reply 832
Original post by emilybrooksx
I'm doing French and International Business! Predicted AAB in French, English Language and Economics respectively. Looking at Central Village and Leodis...pros and cons??:p:)

I think leodis as it's apparently very social and less building work noise
I've applied for Philosophy and Psychology, anyone else doing the same? Also applied for The Tannery as my accommodation. Just need to get the grades :frown:
Is anyone looking at Catered accommodation and if you are what are you choosing and why?
Original post by Jcoe
I think leodis as it's apparently very social and less building work noise

I'm in Leeds this year and I definitely would not say Leodis is very social. I have a friend who lives there and says it's not very quiet. I would say Henry Price is the most social.
Hi! I'm either at the minute thinking either between sentinel towers or the tannery. I was going to go Central village but I need to be in a healthcare accommodation like these two!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Please do check the distance of your accomodation from your school. I guess tannery is too far.

jUOTE=waldronemily22;54943511]Hi! I'm either at the minute thinking either between sentinel towers or the tannery. I was going to go Central village but I need to be in a healthcare accommodation like these two!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 838
What is it about HP that makes it sociable and visa verses for leodis? Also what the room differences
Original post by angel0512
Please do check the distance of your accomodation from your school. I guess tannery is too far.

jUOTE=waldronemily22;54943511]Hi! I'm either at the minute thinking either between sentinel towers or the tannery. I was going to go Central village but I need to be in a healthcare accommodation like these two!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's about 20 minutes walk to western end of campus, which is where my block is. I suppose it's not far with a bike or a walk perhaps?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest