The Student Room Group

Work experience

Hi everyone,
I want to get some work experience with farm animals (of any species really) and was wondering whether anyone can recommend any nice, friendly farms that welcome work experiencers?
It would have to be either within a 45 minute drive of Chester (where I work), or Hull (where I'm from). I can't really arrange anything for a few months, but any contacts would be really helpful!
Thanks in advance x
Reply 1
I can recommend a sheep farm in Herefordshire where they were very happy to let me stay in the house if thats any good? Maybe if nothing else comes up. I'll PM you the address if your interested. They lamb middle of Feb which would be the best time to go.
Sorry its not in right area but as I say they would let you stay:smile:
Reply 2
xxxLucyxxx
I can recommend a sheep farm in Herefordshire where they were very happy to let me stay in the house if thats any good? Maybe if nothing else comes up. I'll PM you the address if your interested. They lamb middle of Feb which would be the best time to go.
Sorry its not in right area but as I say they would let you stay:smile:

Thanks Lucy, that would be great:smile: . I'd prefer to find somewhere near me geographically, but if they've got accommodation then it might be okay. At the end of the day, my priority is to get decent work experience, so I am prepared to travel if I need to.

Latest

Trending

Trending