The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Original post by In2deep

Original post by In2deep
What? :rofl:

Don't listen to H-star and Sk007 :colonhash:

I have some sort of a dual personality on TSR :colondollar:

1- Cool guy, writes in slang (sometimes), loves trolling, A.soc and the Dressing Room :love:

2- Very serious guy, religious astute, debates in paragraphs with the bigshots, loves Theology, Philosophy and Politics.

You might have met the other me :colondollar:

btw check this out :rofl:, got me my 4th gem.

Lool I did meet the other guy, I rinsed him in some debate :smug:

I too have another personality. When I am in the debate section my speech tends to get serious and quite filled with complex assertion, but over here, I just chill :cool: however if someone posts a witty comment, I shall let them know.

:lolwut: 35 +rep's !! You legend :rofl: I would rep you too :awesome:

Spoiler

Reply 401
Original post by Facticity
Lool I did meet the other guy, I rinsed him in some debate :smug:

What?! I thought you would be on my side :frown:

:rofl:

btw are you Christian, Muslim or ............ (I don't know any other major religion in Kenya :colondollar:)
Reply 402
Original post by In2deep

Original post by In2deep
What?! I thought you would be on my side :frown:

btw are you Christian, Muslim or ............ (I don't know any other major religion in Kenya :colondollar:)

Haha yea I distinctly remember debating with you.... alas I won :cool: :rofl:

But I did meet you in the Medicine forums, UKCAT thread I think. :awesome: how is your application going btw? :smile:

Do you even need to ask. Christian :angelwings: You need to get yourself down to a church
i remember the first letter of polarity's name.....but not the name.........................
Reply 404
What is the dressing room btw.... again I probably sound very nooby :indiff:
Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.

i remember the first letter of polarity's name.....but not the name.........................

As if h0star hasn't said it enough times :facepalm2:
What is the dressing room btw.... again I probably sound very nooby :indiff:

it's a cesspit, mate
Reply 407
Original post by + polarity -

it's a cesspit, mate

I keep hearing about it, but I have no idea. From what I hear it is just somewhere people go to get lulz or something. :ninja:

Are you being serious?! H dot literally says it on a daily basis
I know what you mean. Recently I have only been on TSR for less than 2 months and have already gotten addicted, it is already turning into an unsightly source of procrastination and cheap laughs (i.e. lulz).
And the debate forums hook me, although there are some insufferably obnoxiously ignorant people there :sigh:

Meh I had fun throughout gcse, some quick nights of revision during the end of the year and I still pulled the grades out :smug:

I remember tech, I made a children's train set, with connectors and the works, my Mona Lisa of pre-KS5 tech work. :daydreaming:

IB is just hectic all the time, a cacophony of work and learning. Whilst I relish the challenge I also suffer in my extreme laziness. :sexface:

Procrastination :beard: Yes, that is what it is.

Hmm, I don't go in there very often. The people you mention, they irritate me.

:nope: I dislike cramming.

Whoa, really? :gah:

Magnum Opus 2k7

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi

I haven't graced tsr with my presence for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages
As if h0star hasn't said it enough times :facepalm2:

k.
I keep hearing about it, but I have no idea. From what I hear it is just somewhere people go to get lulz or something. :ninja:

Yeah, something like that, but whenever 'I' go there I have no idea what they're talking about, what with their 'mess' and 'crumble' and 'WUM' and 'ffs' and ':colonhash:' ffs :colonhash:
Reply 413
Haha yea I distinctly remember debating with you.... alas I won :cool: :rofl:

But I did meet you in the Medicine forums, UKCAT thread I think. :awesome: how is your application going btw? :smile:

I don't remember which means you lost :smug:

ooooooooh, you're a medical applicant!! I'm a reapplicant :frown: So far no news which is a good thing :colondollar:

What about you??
Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi

Yeah. :colonhash:
Reply 415
Original post by In2deep

Original post by In2deep
I don't remember which means you lost :smug:

ooooooooh, you're a medical applicant!! I'm a reapplicant :frown: So far no news which is a good thing :colondollar:

What about you??

:laugh: please good sir. I have a good memory and especially of those i destroy, so clearly since I remember and you don't ... I owned you :smug: be humble peasant :pierre:

Unlucky bro. From what I remember, your UKCAT score was high. So I am sure you will get in this time :colonhash:

Mine is going well thanks. So far just an interview at St. Georges but no rejections or anything yet. I keep getting emails from uni's getting my hopes up about offers and interviews, but they are about stupid uni fees and junk. :sigh: though I take that as a sign that my application is looking good :awesome:
I haven't graced tsr with my presence for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages

O skn. what do you think of the new OP :awesome:
Reply 417

Yeah, something like that, but whenever 'I' go there I have no idea what they're talking about, what with their 'mess' and 'crumble' and 'WUM' and 'ffs' and ':colonhash:' ffs :colonhash:

Ahh I see, I would probably be in a similar situation to you then :colonhash:
However I would like to try to acquire some of these greatly sought for "lulz" ... they seem amusing, I could use some amusement :pierre:

NB: You still haven't told me what it is lol. Where is it an such?
Got a 2.1 in my first essay. Say Sutin

Ahh I see, I would probably be in a similar situation to you then :colonhash:
However I would like to try to acquire some of these greatly sought for "lulz" ... they seem amusing, I could use some amusement :pierre:

NB: You still haven't told me what it is lol. Where is it an such?

It's a spammy thread, kind of like the 2011 thread but worse. But at least it has a topic.

Latest