huh what you lot talking about?
Pic of the day. :awesome:

Original post by spikeymike
Put that over a router... :erm:

:holmes:
Original post by blueray
huh what you lot talking about?

Techology, algorithms, CompSci...the usual. :cool:
Going to brave the snow tomorrow and go to uni for a bit. Gonna get my Cat boots out and give them a clean today. :wizard:

Edit:
Not literally cat boots, it short for the brand Caterpillar. :colonhash:
(edited 13 years ago)
Going to brave the snow tomorrow and go to uni for a bit. Gonna get my Cat boots out and give them a clean today. :wizard:

Edit:

:teehee:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Pic of the day. :awesome:

wheee!
Original post by alexsheppard11
wheee!

I enjoy finding nice, random pics. :teeth:

Collection of cool pics

Edit:

How do you clean them? Mine are dirty and i've actually no idea...the material is pretty weird suede type stuff. They're rubbish in the wet as well :P
Original post by -WhySoSerious?
How do you clean them? Mine are dirty and i've actually no idea...the material is pretty weird suede type stuff. They're rubbish in the wet as well :P

Some tips include sanding VERY gently with fine sand paper or a nail file when the boot is dry. Sand paper works better IMO. There's products to clean them but I haven't looked into it, was looking for a quick solution without going out to buy some. :p:

The material is called Nubuck. I'm assuming you have the common yellowy cat boots.
(edited 13 years ago)
Is the same vein as amazing pictures, hot damn this is a good render - http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=121&t=935740
Original post by Chrosson
Is the same vein as amazing pictures, hot damn this is a good render - http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=121&t=935740

Awesome. Bookmarked the website :ninja:.
Some tips include sanding VERY gently with fine sand paper or a nail file when the boot is dry. Sand paper works better IMO. There's products to clean them but I haven't looked into it, was looking for a quick solution without going out to buy some. :p:

The material is called Nubuck. I'm assuming you have the common yellowy cat boots.

Worst thing is I've torn bits of the top of the right one when I fell off my bike, so it all looks a bit crap now. Nice boots though, and yep i've got the standard yellow ones.

Anyone got shouts for good wordpress themes/sites with themes on? Need a quick but decent one for my society at uni, all google searches are ridiculously keyword stuffed crappy websites. The best ones are so hard to find >_>
Worst thing is I've torn bits of the top of the right one when I fell off my bike, so it all looks a bit crap now. Nice boots though, and yep i've got the standard yellow ones.

Anyone got shouts for good wordpress themes/sites with themes on? Need a quick but decent one for my society at uni, all google searches are ridiculously keyword stuffed crappy websites. The best ones are so hard to find >_>

Paid or free?

A good paid one: http://www.elegantthemes.com/

Ah yeah, I got torn bits on my right boot too, but not from falling off my bike though. :s-smilie:
Paid or free?

A good paid one: http://www.elegantthemes.com/

Either, and yep I've looked at elegant themes a few times - most of the stuff just seems a bit too fancy for my liking.

Reckon its better going for Joomla if its just a standard site, over WP?
Either, and yep I've looked at elegant themes a few times - most of the stuff just seems a bit too fancy for my liking.

Reckon its better going for Joomla if its just a standard site, over WP?

Do give drupal a thought. Steeper learning curve but is arguably more powerful than joomla. Of course, you may wish to wait until durpal 7 is released (I'm really looking forward to this :excited:)
4 Facebook threads on page 1 of Tech. :indiff:
4 Facebook threads on page 1 of Tech. :indiff:

Problem? :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending