The Student Room Group

Don't you just love to be British?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
i wouldnt say im overly proud :s-smilie: like i dont go around when im on holiday like 'woohoo britain!'
but i do like it yes :smile: there are a lot of worse places in the world i could've been born and i'm grateful that i was born here, with the opportunities we get. :smile:
Reply 81
i hate all this heritage ****, oh so proud to be british
britain is so up it's own arse! why would you be proud to be a part of that?
Original post by LaughingBro
^ Shall we compare who invaded the most countries?

Its not a question of who invaded the most countries. Are you in primary school, or something ?

And for the record China has one of the most horrendous records of oppressing and genociding its own people.
Original post by LaughingBro
Basically you're proud of your country invading other countries? And forcing Opium into another country?

Oh what a surprise to see you crop up. Bitter old fruit indeed.
Original post by ajtiesto
Typical British attitude. You have no ******* clue about my background or anything about my family. Fcuk u! :mad:

I ********* 100x better off than racist scum like you! I was born here, I don't owe this country nothing, so don't ******** get all defensive you piece of ****!

Oh and now this nob jockey has turned up - this thread just gets better :rolleyes:
Original post by TheRevolution
Don't you just love to be British?

Nope, not really.
Original post by PlanetEuropa
...one of the most horrendous records of oppressing and genociding its own people.

They are not doing to your people or other country's people so don't pretend to care :wink: Anyway, you're a hypocrite because look what your lot is doing to the innocent Iraqis etc - shooting civilians like it's a video game and raping the girls! source: Wikileaks.
(edited 13 years ago)
Typical British attitude. You have no ******* clue about my background or anything about my family. Fcuk u! :mad:

I ********* 100x better off than racist scum like you! I was born here, I don't owe this country nothing, so don't ******** get all defensive you piece of ****!

LOL
Reply 88
Original post by Aramiss18
Oh and now this nob jockey has turned up - this thread just gets better :rolleyes:

Another British racist nazi turn ups. :rolleyes:

Just gets better and better this thread!

And you deduced that I was a "racist nazi" how?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 90
Original post by Spinnerette
Well we invaded America and ran the Indians out. then there are countless other indigenous minorities that the British Empire treated inferior. It's not all roses and pearls.

Actually the British were pretty decent to the Indians when compared with the Americans. That's why they almost all supported us in the American War of Independence and the War of 1812.

I mean even during the Victorian/Edwardian Era the English banned us from using Welsh in school before that Welsh was the primary spoken language in School.

No they didn't. I'm sure the Nationalist bull-**** stories tell you it was the evil English who stopped Welsh being spoken in schools - in reality, in the Victorian era education was a responsibility of local school boards and, latterly, county councils. Indeed, if the Welsh language was discouraged, it was by Welsh people. They realised, as I'm sure certain English people did, that being monoglot speakers of a small minority language is far from a good thing.

Not to mention Wales was not an imperial possession, it was part of the mother country.
(edited 13 years ago)

Do you not consider yourself British the Ajtiesto ? If not what are you ? where are your parents from ?
Reply 92
And you deduced that I was a "racist nazi" how? Or did you just assume as you're a defensive little prick with a major chip on his shoulder? Whats the matter- too short? Poor? None of the girls like you? You obviously have a massive feeling of inadequacy so why dont you do us a all a favour and **** off with your pathetic attitude and sort yourself out.

Ok hitler, you nothing about my life you little ****! I've got nothing to worry about, I'm just replying to this thread like everyone else, so why don't you get that through your thick ******** head. Nazi! :rolleyes:
Reply 93
Original post by PlanetEuropa
Do you not consider yourself British the Ajtiesto ? If not what are you ? where are your parents from ?

I was born here, so were my parents. No I don't see myself as British and never will. British people have never ever accepted Asians and especially Muslims in this country so you tell me why I should integrate into "British society". Wtf does it mean to be British, nothing. I don't owe this country nothing. I can piss and sh$t on this country anytime I like, what the **** can you do about it? Nothing. The racist, arrogant, patronising, we're better than everybody else attitudes of British people here is why I will never ever see myself as British.
(edited 13 years ago)
Ok hitler, you nothing about my life you little ****! I've got nothing to worry about, I'm just replying to this thread like everyone else, so why don't you get that through your thick ******** head. Nazi! :rolleyes:

I don't need to know anything about your life but I can see clearly from your posts on this forum that you are paranoid everyone is racist towards you and you are bitter about it. So get over it. Oh and i'm not Nazi.
(edited 12 years ago)
I was born here, so were my parents. No I don't see myself as British and never will. British people have never ever accepted Asians and especially Muslims in this country so you tell me why I should integrate into "British society". Wtf does it mean to be British, nothing. I don't owe this country nothing. I can piss and sh$t on this country anytime I like, what the **** can you do about it? Nothing. The racist, arrogant, patronising, we're better than everybody else attitudes of British people here is why I will never ever see myself as British.

haha, you're a funny guy.
Reply 96
I don't need to know anything about your life but I can see clearly from your posts on this forum that you are paranoid everyone is racist towards you and you are bitter about it. So get over it. Oh and i'm not Nazi, I just dont like pakis.

Whatever white cracker!:rolleyes:
Whatever white cracker!:rolleyes:

Oooo ouch, burned me bad there. I think I should go and cry.
Reply 98
I don't really get why the empire is seen as the "golden days" or whatever, makes me a bit uneasy.

Anyway I don't particularly love or hate being British, I see myself more as Scottish anyway :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)

Why should we accept Muslims into this country ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending