The Student Room Group

Therapeutic Times with Persephone and Pals!

Hello everyone! :h:

Nice to meet you all! This is my first time venturing into this corner of TSR :ninja: but I need a permanent home for my blog, so figured this would be a good place to hang out :colondollar:

For those of you who don't already know me, I'm Persephone the Therapy Penguin! :hi: I am the emotional support teddy of resident TSR golden oldie, TLG :shakecane: I appeared mysteriously on her doorstep in a brown paper package (sadly not tied up with string :no: ) on 31st May 2019 - so that's my birthday :h:

Although I'm a little shy, TLG started posting pics of me on her TSR mindfulness blog. They were a hit with people following that blog so, when the lockdown blog challenge was announced, I thought it was about time I had my own blog :biggrin: I ended up winning the lockdown blog challenge :king1: which I am very proud of :yep:

In this thread, I will chart the adventures of myself (PtTP) and my fellow animal pals: Calliope the Narwhal, Esio Trot, and Hildegard the Hippo :yep: We all live on TLG's desk (which is a big mess right now :emo: ) but we venture outside sometimes to accompany TLG on important trips :yep: I am learning how to become a British penguin and have been practicing British etiquette by learning how to queue at the supermarket, and how to talk about the weather :yep:

I hope you will enjoy my posts and that you will follow my adventures :gah: I don't do tag lists but I welcome all friends to accompany me and the other three animals as we go about our daily lives :h:

Persephone the Therapy Penguin!.jpg

Persephone and Pals.jpg

Scroll to see replies

Is that the tsr hippo you won persephone? :biggrin:
Original post by CoolCavy
Is that the tsr hippo you won persephone? :biggrin:

Hildegard came all the way to us from Tanzania! Are there TSR hippos? I'm sure Hildegard would love to make friends with them if so :ahee:

PtTP :hugs:
Reply 5
:jumphug:
Original post by Pathway
:jumphug:

:lovehug:
¡Hola!

(that means hello, before I get moderated for speaking Spanish)
Original post by 5hyl33n
Subbed :biggrin:

Hello to both :hi: Do you like penguins? :h:

PtTP
Original post by Iñigo de Loyola
¡Hola!

(that means hello, before I get moderated for speaking Spanish)

Oh I'm so glad you found us: I kept trying to tag you but it wouldn't work :no:

:hi:

PtTP
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Oh I'm so glad you found us: I kept trying to tag you but it wouldn't work :no:

:hi:

PtTP

You need to use a ñ to type my name - that is unfortunately one of the problems with using St Ignatius of Loyola's birth name as your TSR username.
Hello to both :hi: Do you like penguins? :h:

PtTP

I love penguins! :biggrin:

I went to Dubai a few years ago and saw penguins there. They are the cutest animals!
Original post by Iñigo de Loyola
You need to use a ñ to type my name - that is unfortunately one of the problems with using St Ignatius of Loyola's birth name as your TSR username.

I tried that by copying and pasting one over from Word but it still didn't like it :getmecoat:

Gotta love good old Ignatius :biggrin: :jebus: :woo:

:hugs: PtTP

Original post by 5hyl33n
I love penguins! :biggrin:

I went to Dubai a few years ago and saw penguins there. They are the cutest animals!

Penguins in Dubai! :eek: TLG tells me that Dubai is a very different climate to what I'm used to (we don't know much about my life, pre-brown paper package, as I was very young and don't remember - but we think I'm from Antarctica :biggrin: ). It's great that there are so many penguins spread across the world :moon:

Great to have you on my thread! :h:

PtTP
Woof Woof, Persephone! :smile:
EMJF1.jpg
Penguins in Dubai! :eek: TLG tells me that Dubai is a very different climate to what I'm used to (we don't know much about my life, pre-brown paper package, as I was very young and don't remember - but we think I'm from Antarctica :biggrin: ). It's great that there are so many penguins spread across the world :moon:

Great to have you on my thread! :h:

PtTP

They created a space for penguins at a ski center in Dubai which is great! :yep:

Thanks! :hugs:
How exciting Persephone - thanks for the lovely photo of you all :grouphugs:
Hildegard came all the way to us from Tanzania! Are there TSR hippos? I'm sure Hildegard would love to make friends with them if so :ahee:

PtTP :hugs:

What a well travelled hippo :biggrin: i have a small pottery guinea pig my friend got me all the way from china :eek:
They arent official tsr merch (they should be :shifty: ) but someone won one from puddles ages ago in the guess what you are looking at thing. It was a small red pottery hippo iirc :colondollar:
Reply 18
Watching :hugs:
I stalked your last blog but never posted, I think its finally time to pop in :colondollar:
:gah: :gah: :gah:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending