The Student Room Group

How to change?

How to change from being the ODD one or should i say awkward one to being fun bubbly friendly lovely girl?
xx
Reply 1
no one??
Reply 2
Talk to new people. Join a new club or something. Organise nights out, shopping trips ettc.

Get to know what people like. Keep up to date with stuff like The Apprentice so you can start a convo about that. Or films/music if tv is not your thing.

Humour is a great ice-breaker.

This stuff will make you friendly... the rest is up to you.
Reply 3
Original post by student777
Talk to new people. Join a new club or something. Organise nights out, shopping trips ettc.

Get to know what people like. Keep up to date with stuff like The Apprentice so you can start a convo about that. Or films/music if tv is not your thing.

Humour is a great ice-breaker.

This stuff will make you friendly... the rest is up to you.

I talk to people but i just end up shutting them somehow. Like they will start a convo and my reply will be short so it just kills it. OR i will sometimes use long lines and i tend to speak fast and people just get lost mid-way. Hence my confidence has dropped and now i realise whenever i speak i just come out with wrong stuff... quite embarassing :frown:

I watch all programs and so its cool.

Humour,, I guess i am lacking that... :frown: I am way too boring.... I really want to be fun but HOW??? use jokes line... smile.. be very positive but i just don't know HOW?:confused:

Thank you so much,,,xx
Reply 4
Help please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending