The Student Room Group

Sweden blasts 11/12/10. Inside job?

It's getting boring now, really though why would Muslims carry out these blasts when the truth is that even Muslims are against it. I'm convinced there's a hidden agenda, these blasts are false flag operations and we the public are being fooled. If anyone knows more about whats going on please explain.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11977524

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Alright mate, put the tinfoil hat back on.
Your tale - it's riveting.
Reply 3
Did you read the article or did you just come here to post silly comments
Reply 4
You serious?
Reply 5
Yes, i'm being serious. Do you believe any of it, be honest
Reply 6
Original post by Peace0fM1nd
Yes, i'm being serious. Do you believe any of it, be honest

Because extremist Muslims never carry out terrorist attacks.:rolleyes:
Reply 7
People who don't question anything are fools and people who question everything are nut jobs. I think this will be the general message of this thread.
Reply 8
It's getting boring now, really though why would Muslims carry out these blasts when the truth is that even Muslims are against it. I'm convinced there's a hidden agenda, these blasts are false flag operations and we the public are being fooled. If anyone knows more about whats going on please explain.

Are you a Muslim?
Any reason to assume that?

do you realide that this what not a terrorist attack! it was a car exploding at a petrol station...

my god, people are so naive
Its pretty likely that it was done by Muslim Extremists. The idiots, I dont understand why they do it. They know what will happen after, they know that the Right Wing Parties will have field days with this, they know that it'll affect the perception of Muslims (and its already bad)...so they are indirectly shooting themselves in the foot...so why do they do it >.<
Idiots.
Reply 12
I guess all of these aren't really carried out by Muslim extremists either then - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bombings_in_Iraq_since_2003

Not to mention the rest all over the world - especially in places like Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Original post by jakemittle
Its pretty likely that it was done by Muslim Extremists. The idiots, I dont understand why they do it. They know what will happen after, they know that the Right Wing Parties will have field days with this, they know that it'll affect the perception of Muslims (and its already bad)...so they are indirectly shooting themselves in the foot...so why do they do it >.<
Idiots.

Their faith blinds them, they're not thinking logically, they just want to cause death, fear etc. Maybe they're focused on their reward in Jannah? Many likely think they must retaliate against the countries who support foreign troops occupying their home nations. Often you hear interviews with terrorist leaders saying until we leave their lands they'll keep attacking us...why don't we leave? It seems like Vietnam to me, no real victory...attacks are just as high, IED's etc, if we leave we fear the Taliban will take control, but the longer we stay the more discontent we create..
Reply 14

Considering that Sweden has forces deployed in two wars which killed hundrends and thousands of Muslims, I would say there was enough motivation for Sweden to be attacked by a couple of 'rednecks' of the Muslim world.

Original post by jakemittle
Idiots.

These nutters do not care about the retaliation on their brothers and sisters. That retaliation will only cause divisions which will help their cause. In their eyes it will speed up the route to the inevitable Muslim/Non-Muslim war, it will open up Muslim's eyes to the evils of the non-muslims. They remind me of the extreme right-wing WN's who bang on about how the race war is coming.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by Aj12
Because extremist Muslims never carry out terrorist attacks.:rolleyes:

Yeah, because no one else ever does.
Original post by tanzeel

Well I cant imagine Eta bombing Sweden so of course it is muslims.
Original post by tanzeel

Obviously it's Muslims, who else would it be ?

It's typical of Muslims to blame everything and everyone but themselves.
Reply 18
Original post by air-ninety-one
do you realide that this what not a terrorist attack! it was a car exploding at a petrol station...

my god, people are so naive

Why then is the article reporting of an email sent by 'Muslims', which makes reference to some swedish cartoonist, swedish troops etc..? Which comes back to my point, why does every dam blast/explosion seem to get connected to Muslims???
Reply 19
Original post by joey11223
Their faith blinds them, they're not thinking logically, they just want to cause death, fear etc. Maybe they're focused on their reward in Jannah? Many likely think they must retaliate against the countries who support foreign troops occupying their home nations. Often you hear interviews with terrorist leaders saying until we leave their lands they'll keep attacking us...why don't we leave? It seems like Vietnam to me, no real victory...attacks are just as high, IED's etc, if we leave we fear the Taliban will take control, but the longer we stay the more discontent we create..

The problem is that who do you believe? If it is Muslims carrying out these missions, then I agree with you, they'r blinded by their faith - and this is not in Islam. On the other hand, we have the super intelligent forces (you know who they are) fighting a battle to control world resources. Its obvious that they need the support of the public, a justified reason to take control of the parts of the world where the majority are Muslims. False flag operations have been carried out in many wars in the past, hence why it should be considered as a serious explanation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending