The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mad Vlad

You know exactly what Vader's face looks like under his helmet :p:

Spoiler

If you were a stormtrooper aboard my vessel, I would have you Force-choked for this. Alas... :shifty:
Original post by Darth Vader.
If you were a stormtrooper aboard my vessel, I would have you Force-choked for this. Alas... :shifty:

:rofl:
Original post by alexsheppard11

After finishing the calendar, we made use of the random pieces of furniture in the union.

:rofl: :perv:
Had a dream involving the Tech Society of TSR. Bad times. :colonhash:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Had a dream involving the Tech Society of TSR. Good times.

FTFY
Original post by secretmessages
FTFY.

FTFY. :smile:
Reply 8447
Major pickle here, does anyone know ANYTHING about UML and the stuff that goes with it (attributes etc)? Having just gotten out of a major drama with my finger/hand (surgery, physio etc) I need to do this coursework at the speed of a million fast things.

Any help at all is appreciated. Very stressed right now. Course could be on the line.
Original post by spikeymike

BTFY. :smile:

FTFY
Original post by Puma
Major pickle here, does anyone know ANYTHING about UML and the stuff that goes with it (attributes etc)? Having just gotten out of a major drama with my finger/hand (surgery, physio etc) I need to do this coursework at the speed of a million fast things.

Any help at all is appreciated. Very stressed right now. Course could be on the line.

I just did a whole module of OO analysis and design and the exam was today so... yeah. :p:
Reply 8451
I just did a whole module of OO analysis and design and the exam was today so... yeah. :p:

Could I grab you on MSN tomorrow evening and ask for a little assistance on it. I've just found my notes so not totally bewildered by it. Definitely need help though :smile:
Original post by Puma
Could I grab you on MSN tomorrow evening and ask for a little assistance on it. I've just found my notes so not totally bewildered by it. Definitely need help though :smile:

I'll be out tomoorrow evening, but if you drop me a PM during the day, I'll be sure to get back a.s.a.p.
Reply 8453

Dammit, I want to rep! But I can't. :sad:
Reply 8454
Where is rep? :s-smilie:
Original post by Dez

In an alternate universe though, you did manage to rep SM.

Original post by Dez

It's ok, glad you appreciated it :awesome: Pure coincidence as I was only following my progress for a total of five minutes on and off throughout the three hour journey and I noticed that awesome road, and immediately thought "tech soc" :gah:

You live near there. :nothing: Troll. :p:
Reply 8458
Aaaargh, I hate Windows file sharing. :rant: It really says something when both OS X and Linux are better than Windows at handling Windows file sharing. :banghead:

You live near there. :nothing: Troll. :p:

No, it was somewhere in the middle of my three hour drive back from uni :p: I'd love to move there though, what an awesome road to live in.

Latest

Trending

Trending