The Student Room Group

WikiLeaks: Advancing an Israeli Agenda?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Instincts_2012
You sent me this private message first.

Pathetic.

B the way your link doesnt work and I wouldnt go on building forum lol!
You feeling a little bit unsecure about your looks :tongue:?
Original post by Lovely88
B the way your link doesnt work and I wouldnt go on building forum lol!
You feeling a little bit unsecure about your looks :tongue:?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129787393

You copied and pasted the 1-14 points of material you listed in the first page of this thread - from the link above. You claim that the link doesn't work for you, well it does for me. You shouldn't judge a website by it's cover (in this case, it's name), since you can post many threads on the bodybuilding forum, ranging from academic related topics, to immature ones. Just like TSR.

No, I do not feel insecure about my looks. I merely just copied and pasted the second point you typed into the google search engine, and voila. How unoriginal of you to copy and paste your fake knowledge onto tsr.

Also, I don't want a Cam to Cam offer, you're probably an old procrastinating man that orgasms over stroking fried sausages.

Now, learn how to spell. Learn how to use punctuation. Learn how to stop trolling.
You claim that you don't troll, when you have 3 red gems, and you copy and paste other people's material, claiming that it's yours.

Well done troll, but you just got a wand shoved up your nose.
Reply 42
Original post by Instincts_2012
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129787393

You copied and pasted the 1-14 points of material you listed in the first page of this thread - from the link above. You claim that the link doesn't work for you, well it does for me. You shouldn't judge a website by it's cover (in this case, it's name), since you can post many threads on the bodybuilding forum, ranging from academic related topics, to immature ones. Just like TSR.

No, I do not feel insecure about my looks. I merely just copied and pasted the second point you typed into the google search engine, and voila. How unoriginal of you to copy and paste your fake knowledge onto tsr.

Also, I don't want a Cam to Cam offer, you're probably an old procrastinating man that orgasms over stroking fried sausages.

Now, learn how to spell. Learn how to use punctuation. Learn how to stop trolling.
You claim that you don't troll, when you have 3 red gems, and you copy and paste other people's material, claiming that it's yours.

Well done troll, but you just got a wand shoved up your nose.

Really, I doubt it!
Believe what you want, but one thing I do know for sure that you're disgusting and have a sick mind.
Im not at school so dont mind the spelling plus I type fast too.
Like I said I never claimed it what mine, and if you exactly read the previous post and often say my articles and notes from activists I have on friends on fb.
If you dont like them, dont read them. Simple!
Original post by Aeolus
Oh please what a ridiculous argument. At least try and be objective in this. China can't shoot popular public figures who do things against the regime. So I seriously doubt that assange could be assasinated in a west dominated by a 24 hour media.

I was kinda expecting USA to do it..
But still, it's more likely he's not shot, but simply nabbed and imprisoned in USA. No can do if he has insurance files.

Original post by Aeolus
Because keeping information back distorts the information he can give out. This is glaringly obvious to me, how don't you see it? What if he released cables documenting US posturing on the Iran/Iraq border but didn't release the subsequent cables chronicling Iranian aggression towards US troops? (This was actually released but I'm just providing a hypothetical example)

Any piece of information, you have to look at the bigger picture and know that it isn't going to be the whole story. However, if it's a truthful part of the story, I don't see that it's a particular problem.
Okay, I am going to back off a bit - you are right that it is possible to Assange to be biased.
Having said that, I'm not going to complain if it's truth, and if everyone understands that partial truth =/= whole truth.

Gonna pos rep you for keeping up with this, and keeping civil :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by lightburns
I was kinda expecting USA to do it..
But still, it's more likely he's not shot, but simply nabbed and imprisoned in USA. No can do if he has insurance files.

I'm not so sure. Most of these files are nattering between diplomats, the Afghan and Iraq files revealed an Assange/wikileaks just as ruthless as any other ideolouge in forwarding their political agenda when the leaked files revelead the names and wherabouts of Afghan elders who had collaborated with NATO and ISAF backed humanitarian charities. The leaks were downloaded in Afghanistan more than 5000 times putting the lives of these innocents on a Taliban execution list and in severe danger.

Assanges response when challenged on this? ' These leaks will save more lives than they take'.

So much for nuetrality and good intentions. He is just as willing as the most pragmatic statesman to put innocent lives at risk and create necesary collateral in order to achieve his aims.

Gonna pos rep you for keeping up with this, and keeping civil :smile:

A rare thing on this forum I know. :biggrin:
Reply 45
Just because you change your mind doesn't mean your wrong
Original post by Aeolus
I'm not so sure. Most of these files are nattering between diplomats, the Afghan and Iraq files revealed an Assange/wikileaks just as ruthless as any other ideolouge in forwarding their political agenda when the leaked files revelead the names and wherabouts of Afghan elders who had collaborated with NATO and ISAF backed humanitarian charities. The leaks were downloaded in Afghanistan more than 5000 times putting the lives of these innocents on a Taliban execution list and in severe danger.

Assanges response when challenged on this? ' These leaks will save more lives than they take'.

So much for nuetrality and good intentions. He is just as willing as the most pragmatic statesman to put innocent lives at risk and create necesary collateral in order to achieve his aims.

I'm going to admit ignorance on this - I don't know much at all about what's going on in Afganistan, either in war, or in the leaks. I kept up with Iraq, but have ignored news articles on Afganistan. So I can't comment on this. If this is the case, he should have waited and released the documents later. I thought the leaks were done through news sites, so that means that The Guardian, or whichever news provider did this particular story, would also have had to let it pass?

Original post by Aeolus
A rare thing on this forum I know. :biggrin:

That's the problem with the internet. Being practically anonymous, people get angry so much quicker. It's nice to see someone who obviously thinks I am spouting cr*p, but actually answers me, without resorting to jibes and personal insults. Seriously, forums like this annoy me so much when it just gets to that.
:smile:
Really, I doubt it!
Believe what you want, but one thing I do know for sure that you're disgusting and have a sick mind.
Like I said I never claimed it what mine, and if you exactly read the previous post and often say my articles and notes from activists I have on friends on fb.

You did claim it was yours:

'Here's my argument (people have very short memories)

My 14 Step Program +Bonus to understanding Wikileaks:'

Idiot.
Reply 48
Really, I doubt it!

Your threads do not fuel discussions, most of the people on here are calling you a troll. So yes, there is a discussion but not about the content but about your complete and utter gullibility and lack of understanding of a conflict.

Why do you keep saying this as though typing fast and spelling things correctly are mutually exclusive?

Yes, you did claim it was yours. You said 'my' argument. And I like how you managed to respond to a few posts on this thread but you just avoided mine. Respond: the link in your original post in an anti-Semitic website. Why do you read anti-Semitic sources and then post them as though they are credible? This is not the first time.

I really dislike it when people do this. It's not about not reading or not liking; its a discussion about credibility and veracity. If I put the Bible on the table and yelled "O ye scientists, evolution is false. It's in the Bible.' and then a scientist responded: "no, thats not based on evidence" - how stupid would I be to say "If you don't like it, don't read it." That is exactly what you are doing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending