The Student Room Group

have you ever revealed a secret when angry with someone?

For example, like something you have committed or something you never confessed?
Reply 1
I usually reveal that eg I remember sth happened yrs ago and I still think that its my parents have done wrong , when they are angry with me, but it doesn;t help and get scolded another time for this.
:frown:
Reply 2
Original post by aa12556
I usually reveal that eg I remember sth happened yrs ago and I still think that its my parents have done wrong , when they are angry with me, but it doesn;t help and get scolded another time for this.
:frown:

You don't need to blame them. you are allowed to cut people off you don't need.
Reply 3
Like my parents? (I do not get what you mean..)
Reply 4
Original post by aa12556
Like my parents? (I do not get what you mean..)

Yes you can even cut off your family if their actions are toxic.

I couldn't tell you something that happened years ago due to sensitivity of things.
Reply 5
No
No, I have never done this, and I don't think I ever will do that.
Reply 8
I did but it is just reallly bad and hurts people feelings
Yes, a few times I have told the truth about some elements of my past and future ambitions.

Mostly to shatter their false narrative created by ill intentioned liars and highlight the fact that truth meant nothing to those dishonest predators, they would continue to tell the same old lies and spew revolting bull.
Because they were habitual liars and evil individuals, mostly with vicious or criminal intentions.
The types of rotten apples that delight in telling unnecessary lies, are very sadistic and will never tell the truth about anything.
Even in circumstances when the true fact would help them to advance their vile agendas far more effectively than any lie.
Although I was angry, I would have done exactly the same thing if I had not been angry.

Quick Reply

Latest