The Student Room Group

What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

What’s something you know you do differently than most people? :cool:

Scroll to see replies

the way i finger my bass
Reply 2
Original post by nuodai
Well I live in Europe... most people don't do that. And I speak English, most people don't do that either.

Loads of people speak englisj, that don't even live in Europe... The whole of North America basically/Australia/UK/ rep. Ireland and that's as a first language
Reply 3
I line up my chips on the baking tray and rotate them at regular intervals in order to ensure that each side gets cooked the same amount.
Reply 4
Think..?
Original post by Doyle&TheFourFathers
the way i finger my bass

That sounds really dirty:sexface:

I and everyone I know say 'can't be asked' whereaas everyone on TSR seems to say 'cant be arsed' :s-smilie:

Maybe its a regional thing?
Reply 6
the way i finger my bum.

i also eat my creme egg by cutting open my stomach and popping it inside but, lol, other people probably do that too :blush:
Ketchup with Pizza? Anyone else?
Reply 8
Original post by Gemma2010
Loads of people speak englisj, that don't even live in Europe... The whole of North America basically/Australia/UK/ rep. Ireland and that's as a first language

Indeed... but what I said is still true.
Not living in the moment, I suppose. I'm always thinking about the future so I never really appreciate the present. It's not good.

EDIT: Too serious for this thread? Alright then, I collect and keep spoons in mint condition. :rolleyes:
(edited 13 years ago)
I eat with my fork in my right hand and the knife in my left. Other people I know tend to hold them the other way round. I guess I like to claw at my food like a child rather than cut it neatly.
I write the conclusion first when writing essays. :cyber:
Original post by yahyahyahs
I eat with my fork in my right hand and the knife in my left. Other people I know tend to hold them the other way round. I guess I like to claw at my food like a child rather than cut it neatly.

You mean like a left-hander would?
I eat cereal with a fork, rather than a spoon :rolleyes:
Original post by Hooovan*
I line up my chips on the baking tray and rotate them at regular intervals in order to ensure that each side gets cooked the same amount.

strong adhd
Reply 15
I say wolf phoenetically, apparently it's a big deal.
I do a lot of things differently. That includes wearing pink shirts occasionally and using the fork with my right hand and the knife with my left.
Original post by DarkWhite
You mean like a left-hander would?

reminded me of another one: I'm left-handed!

but I don't do that knife in left hand fork in right thing.
I am a bear
I use a brick rather than chloroform when I rape

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending